Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This is one of those situations where you need a stronger hand to call than you need to open raise. You didn't have a strong enough hand to make that call. It should have been a fold and a shove steal attempt on a wide range from either the SB or BU to keep you alive. Having the initiative in a hand is still key even when it's all in or fold. There are so many hands that the SB can make this move with that have you dominated. From the SB perspective he would just shove steal with any 2. He knows that since you are short stacked that your calling range will actually be wider than normal. You played right into his trap by calling with a very marginal hand. His move is shove often with these holdings, your move should be to fold with your holdings.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    shove, shove and shove get ou all yours chips better is joke

PokerOwned God
    when in doubt you should always shove..gl i love a good shove fest

Seasoned Veteran
    This is one of those situations where you need a stronger hand to call than you need to open raise

I would have folded the hand, because he is in a roughly similar situation as you and probably would have just called with a mediocre hand instead of putting himself at risk for a marginal hand.

PokerOwned God
    I think I would have folded there. You would still have one more trip around the table with a reasonable stack. I would have waited to shove if possible.

I would of folded J8 and lived to see another hand. This is a bad shove at that point in a tourney card dead or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123