Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    fold it aleays hahahhahahaa j 8 suited mmm for me is atrouble hand

FOLD FOLD FOLD, you put yourself in a position to get bullied. Shortstack you must play honest. and he raised 3 times, not like 2 or 2.5. 1 - 5 more people out and you coulda had more money.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    FOLD FOLD FOLD, you put yourself in a position to get bullied. Shortstack you must play honest. and he raised 3 times, not like 2 or 2.5. 1 - 5 more people out and you coulda had more money.
    Very true

Experienced Member
    foooooooold it a trap

PokerOwned Demi-God
    u gotta let this one go i think, u dont have any FE against his raise. Best bet is to fold n wait til u can be the first in n shove ATC.

I would have folded as well. You have to understand that every1 else is short as well. With your stack size, and the fact that the blinds were passing you I think you could have waited a few more hands. Its better to be the aggressor with far less, than be the caller with no fold equity. A K Q and half of J highs beat you. i think player dependent, any A or suited K high or better including any 2 Broadways is a call. I mean no disrespect here, but with under 15bbs you should easily be able to know what to do. Always think of villian ranges based on their position and situations. Good luck man.

Experienced Member
    depends on many factors...like you stack and your opponent stack..

PokerOwned God
    imo i would have waited for a better spot..gl next time dude

PokerOwned God
    i think you have to go with your instincts sometimes you just know it is a trap and when that happens i go for it

Seasoned Veteran
    difficult spot indeed, but I guess I would have waited a little more, trying to be the first in for a hand

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast