Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

The Donkey Tonk Express...by foxgreen

Hello and welcome my fellow donks!!! Who is the biggest donk of all? Maybe I am...wanna try and find out? If I could win everytime I played...this game wouldn't be such an imbedded passion of mine. I love this game...Why I started using this site. Needed to sharpen my skill set before making a fair first time depositors deposit on carbon poker. Most poker sites offer first time depositors bonuses. For example...carbon is offering 200% back on first time deposit. If you deposit $100...every time you generate $15 pot earnings they award u $10...so on and so forth until you have made $200 in $10 portions. Playing 10/25 no limit should get u that pretty easly every hour...and if u got any sense u can actualy make $5 or more in that hr...plus that ten bucks... even though I prefer playing cash...playing tournaments is benificial to progressing as a player. I want what every other player wants thats playing...to win...I just want it more than most people out here do...To be the best...probably would take the fun out of the game...but to be better than the majority...is the level I strive for...see u at the tables my new friends....and newly found enemys!!!!

whoo o i dont want tto be on that train !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I believe it's more directly related to a roller coaster but I could be wrong...

PokerOwned Veteran

The Donkey Tonk Express by foxgreen

Looking to deposit money online to your poker account? It's not as easy as ordering a pizza, but if you are able to understand and follow simple instructions you will be, able to do it. Always speak with a 24/7 agent before getting started...you don't have to, but I would until you have dealt with a site for a while. The easyest way is if you have a visa credit card or visa debit card. This way is deffinitly the quickest. Problem for most people is that there credit card or debit card is mastercard. Don't even try to use a mastercard...they don't and can't...so don't waste any time trying. U can send a money gram over the phone using western union..This is how most people I know do it..and I have personally done it this way myself. Western union charges a $5 sevice fee charge to send it international but they do it quickly. U will have to get a hold of the site staff where your depositing the funds so they can give u an address and name to send it to...then after u send it there u have to call them back to let them know u sent it then give them the money order number so they can make sure its there...takes from start to finish...somewhere around 30 min...Many stores offer prepaid visa debit cards...they will work too...but u have to know what type of prepaid visa it is because not all of them will allow international transactions..Ask a site agent which ones are working...they'll tell u and then it's up to u to go to that store and get it. I thought walmart's prepaid visa debit cards would work. I purchased one for $4 and deposited $75...It says right on the package that they work internationally...well they don't...maybe they did...but not anymore...they are called green dot visa's, and international transactions with them no longer will go through. Most sites have a minimum deposit amount and using visa allows u to deposit smaller amounts...using moneygram at western union...they require a higher minimum deposit...BCP's is $50 and CP's is $100, plus your gonna have to pay the $5 money order fee...it can be a pain in the ass to deposit money into an account, but if you prepair yourself before trying u will succeed. If at first you don't suceed...don't give up...try try again. Hope this helps some first timers out.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Holy crap wall of text!

Do u play 10/25 much?

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah...its a good way to earn $15 to $20 an hour....playing very tightly and only betting from position wont' bring u big hour average gains but will earn u a few slow dollars...add that to the deposit bonuses u recieve for winning pots...make another $10 an hour/

Just a word of advice - if you actually want people to read what you post and aren't just after your 5 points, try trimming what you have to say down by about 80% and use a little of what they tried to teach you in high school composition class. Nonstop stream of consciousness is not a very effective mode of communication.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    If your depositing on merge prepare for 50-75 buyin downswings after each min cash. GL

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

at most .05 .10(nlhe) games the buyin is usually 10 bucks, so i think you may be playing out of your bankroll but thats just my opinion.. Most dont stick to BRM when playing cash games anyways. Good luck on the felt!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    thats the reason why are so many fishes on the sea of poker. Guys, watch and learn

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast