Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Knight-Captain

Negreanu beats Isildur1 at his own game.

Well, I already knew that DN was a better live player, but never thought he'd beat Isildur1 multi-tabling online. He did it, tho. SuperStar Showdown: A resurgent Negreanu breaks Blom's streak, banks $26,500 - PokerStars Poker Blog

WOW you mean he finally got away from his low ball thinking? guess he had to if he was gonna play blom

Knight-Captain
    This just shows that he IS the best!

I think he is WAY down on high stakes and after dark i mean WAY DOWN lol but i think hes a better turny player anyways

Knight-Captain
    I think he almost plays like it's a joke when he's on those shows. Almost like he cares more about being entertaining than winning money.

Sergeant
    Fianlly Neagreanu showed his power. But he isnt online player :/ but maybe in years, we will see him playing really good ...

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by shadile View Post
    Fianlly Neagreanu showed his power. But he isnt online player :/ but maybe in years, we will see him playing really good ...
    If he can beat Isildur1 multi-tabling, I'd say he could now be called a good online poker player.

Knight-Captain
    I think this is the funniest part of the article:

"Although Negreanu managed to win a bit back when Blom turned two pair against his set of sevens (which rivered quads for good measure), he was about to get involved in a hand that left most of the rail wondering if PokerStars really did have a "doom switch***."

Negreanu opened for his standard raise to $300, Blom three-bet to $1,000 and Negreanu called. Blom led out for $1,200 on the 5♥4♥2♥ flop, Negreanu raised to $3,100, Blom shoved and Negreanu called, turning up J♥8♥ for the flopped flush. Blom showed pocket jacks. The board paired with the 5♦ on the turn and in a gut-wrenching three-outer, tripped on the river with the 5♠, the $27,700 pot going to Blom with fives full of jacks. "
    ANOTHER ONLINE BAD BEAT!!! LMAO!!!

Yea, for DN ,,,he's ole man poker now,,,not Kid Poker.....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight-Lieutenant
    Damn was this yesterday? I missed it again lol. Good job by DN though i hope to see a last match to decide who's really better

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast