Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

LLB King

Thumbs down Juicy steps are retarded

So I'm on Step 3 and there is no one joining, I been waiting over 3 hours and not a single person has joined. You can't even convert the ticket to play in other games so I basically got a $9 ticket that is completely worthless.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol yea sometimes they take a long time to fill up! On sundays they fill up fast!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I've only played one step on carbon, a while ago, I'll have to look into it

nice

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

LLB King
    Not to mention it is probably the worst beats Ive taken in one game, lost 7 coin flips (dont ask me how I was still in it lol)

its an easy way to get a buck LOL but the frustration that comes with it is bad LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ya i can only imagine how badly that must suck waiting for hours and hours and hours just for a single table sit and go to fill up especially when it is a step 3 in line of a huge step series. Whenever the sit and go does fill up i hope that the cards run in your favor and that you are able to win a step 4 ticket and continue to move throughout the step series. But ya it taking hours to fill really does suck especially considering that it is a "ticket" for step 3 and that it cant be converted to "9 tournament dollars" and that you cant somehow use the ticket to buy in to any other tournament that you would like. I mean if the step 3 ticket that you have can ONLY be used to a step 3 sit and go then you would hope and expect that somehow they would make it so the sit and go's for the steps fill up alot quicker than they currently are as you describe it to us, like even if that means all they can do is advertise more for the step series that you are currently running which theoretically get quite a few more people interested in them and starting to run them down at step one. I would be willing to bet that a majority of the poker players on whichever site it is that you do play on dont even know what a "step series" is and that the poker room your playing in even offers them. Overall though if you have the patience to play a number of single table sit and go's and the patience to wait for the steps to fill up once you start to get higher up into the step series then steps overall are very profitable and are a very good/cool thing to play because it allows you to eventually play in tournaments that you have always wanted to (mostly online but sometimes live) but just simply havent had the necessary bankroll to be able to buy in to the specific tournament but always wanted to run it. I hope you understand what i was trying to say in that whole post. I apologize to everyone for my "word vomet" in this post (using very little punctuation and typing super long run-on sentences) and i hope you were able to get through reading it all and understand exactly what i was trying to say in this post. Have a great night my fellow pokerowned gods and goddesses. I love you all like family <3

PokerOwned God
    Best chance to play step 3's where you can probably multi-table step 3's is during the afternoon. Late at night, Step 3 can be a ghost town.

NLOP is the same way - they keep doing things to try to build up the players, but it just doesn't seem to work

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    its an easy way to get a buck LOL but the frustration that comes with it is bad LOL
    Dammit i mis read the post LOL thought u was talking about step 3 on merge LMFAO Good luck and may ur cards run good when it does fill up!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden