Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

interesting full tilt opinion by scott ma tu sow....

FullTilt Poker is not done, read this to find out why
    Posted on June 29, 2011 by Scott Matusow
    As most of you know, FTP had their europe license pretty much suspended until a hearing set for July 26th can clear this issue up. However, Jack Binion has expressed a real interest in coming in and buying out Ray Bitar’s shares of FTP. The Gaming license has been primarily suspended because of Ray’s pending indictment. Take note as well, Ivey has withdrawn his statement from his website concerning his pending lawsuit against FTP. I have heard Jack wants to bring FTP back to The USA market, and if he steps in, that will happen once the pending regulation legislation is passed in Congress.

Sources tell me that it will pass, and as well, the bills will be amended to allow credit card deposits. This equates to FTP paying all of The USA customers and entering back into the USA Market. Remember, the indictments are not against FTP, but against Ray and the other guy there (forget his name atm). Once they are gone, FTP is “clean”. There is more I cannot say at this time. I would like to, but know this; You all will get paid, and Jack Binion will likey buy the controlling interest of FTP to make this happen.

Now, do any of you really think, not react with emotion over this, but THINK that Howard, Ferguson, Bloch, Ivey, and others wish to never be able to play in a poker game again, and even want to play poker to try to grind a living? That they just want to walk away from making up to 1 million dollars a day from rake from FTP? What would you do out there? Cut and run, declare Bankruptcy, try to make a living playing poker when YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SHOW YOUR FACE without risk of being beaten up, killed, etc? I know a lot of you are emotional over this because you have a lot of money tied up on FTP.. That is totally normal to be freaked over this. Now, take a breath and think about stuff with logic. FTP is the 2nd largest site in the world. They aren’t UB which took a huge hit over the Russ Hamiliton fiasco. This happened to FTP because they chose to let Ray handle things, and Ray handled stuff badly. This is why RAY, not Howard or the others, IS INDICTED! Jack Binion, do any of you think he is stupid? Do you believe Jack would come in, Buy FTP controlling interest, then screw all the American players he wishes to eventually serve? I really again, would ask all of you to logically think this out. Again, I know it sucks arse to be stuck money, and when it comes to money, we all get emotional over it, especially in this case. It is not that I am asking people to have faith FTP will pay. I am asking all of you to use logic so you can feel a bit better about getting paid. People who know me know that I have always been critical of FTP. My Brother has even got pissed off at me for “bashing on them”.. I try to be fair and logical, I try to get info on this. For your own sanity, please think the current situation totally thru!!

Scott

who knows reallly but soundede interesting

Banned
    Full Tilt Looks to the KGC | Subject: Poker

.. synergybros had worked with this company in Quebec back in 2005-2006 along with PokerStars. She can post a thread for y'all later on today : )))

PokerOwned Moderator
    Sounds cool. Then I'll be able to playing with my 17 cents on full tilt

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Mike Bro will say anything
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

i dunnooo, really, he had said some things months before,, that had come tru tho! so u never know.. he mite be

Whatever, hard to think anyone out there really knows what's going to happen....I'm not refering to PokerOwned people... just the press and rumors,,,No one more than I wish to be able to play where I want. Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Yeah! My $27.80 will finally be available to me!!

PokerOwned Master
    The software is so great. I like the FullTilt poker academy offerings the most is what kept me coming back for more. Specifically the full tilt poker academy challenges. They let you do each challenge up to 10 times. I did like 4 of the challenges 10 times. Nobody's software was up to their level.

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    Personally i like my turtle avatar from there, and i want my $7 back too,lol
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Master Sergeant
    Sweet:d

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast