Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    not to many times where i would even see a flop with 2-7 let alone play it to a showdown. but the few times i have I caught a few people usually on a 2-7 ring table or a bb in a tourney.

Knight
    Hmmm...what can i say...mayby i am very lucky,i don't now...anywey i will try somthing about that...!!!
    Cosmin B.

PokerOwned Master
    IF you get in on your big blind without a raise, and if you hit 2 pair or trips, and if the low-mid straight doesn't fill to the other donk cards playing in a limp in hand, then yeah......I've won with 2-7.......but for all the bad beats my aces have taken I'd rather see them in my hand!!!

Knight-Captain
    I can't say I ever play 7-2, unless I only have to add a little to enter a huge pot. Can't say I ever remember having any luck w/ them.

Master Sergeant
    I always fold 2-7 and I don't think I am going to play it many times, unless I am in the BB of course...

What I don't understand is why the hell youre trying to win hands with deuce seven in the first place.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The reason why you probably win more 2 7 than AA, because people wouldn't expect you to call with 2 7. And if your cards hit while your holding that hand you could win a very big pot.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Acting like its funny you win with 7 2. That just shows how much you suck at poker right there even playing that pathetic hand!

Knight
    What is the poker rules??? evry time to be the winner!!! Is not important with what cards...important is to win the pot!!!
    Cosmin B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12