Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

3 surveys via Adfact

3 surveys in a row. one for 9750, 5000, and 5000. All unpaid. Finished to completion and informed that I will be compensated by my favorite website. I think I am done with this site. I get it that a lot of the offers are bunk, but when you do a survey to completion and get informed you are going to be compensated, THREE times in a row and strike out each time? That is just not tolerable

Banned
    AdGATE rather

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    I don't know what exactly happened, or how long it has been since you completed those, but AdGate Media has a very high conversion rate. 9700 and 5000 2x? Sounds like you did 2 Your Surveys and an Adgate one listed on the top when you entered that offer wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbrain View Post
    3 surveys in a row. one for 9750, 5000, and 5000. All unpaid. Finished to completion and informed that I will be compensated by my favorite website. I think I am done with this site. I get it that a lot of the offers are bunk, but when you do a survey to completion and get informed you are going to be compensated, THREE times in a row and strike out each time? That is just not tolerable
    The opinion network router (which hosts a lot of the adgate surveys and we have their own survey wall as well) has been having issues all day. I just did a 30K pt survey that didn't credit either. Its happening on all sites that use them, its not specific to pokerowned. I understand your frustration but they will all end up crediting in a batch when they resolve the problem on their end.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Banned
    Boy I sure hope so man. This stuff is so tedious and relatively low paying to begin with. Beggars cant be choosers but its not too much to expect that when you are informed you've got some points incoming that it actually happens. I hope you are right about the system figuring it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbrain View Post
    Boy I sure hope so man. This stuff is so tedious and relatively low paying to begin with. Beggars cant be choosers but its not too much to expect that when you are informed you've got some points incoming that it actually happens. I hope you are right about the system figuring it out.
    It happens unfortunately - some of these routers have issues on their end. When they resolve its a big credit. Trust me, I want everyone here making points.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Banned
    Astub----two 5000 point ones from Adgate and the other one....I don't know how to explain it but they are like colorful offerings stacked up 4 or 5 high. The confirmation that I was getting paid by my favorite website was identical and from the same company as the two 5000 point surveys.

Banned
    I believe you Rivdee. Uncompensated players=no growth in the business you are trying to help build and run. There is only so much one can take though ya know.

Banned
    I am upset and borderline angry I wont lie, but I'm not sharing to be a dick. I just know your job is to kind of run the show here and I think its good for everyone if you are kept up to speed on the things that are happening

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Alright, so you are out 19,000 points? Have Rivdee expedite your verification and get him the information he needs to do so, so you can use the points exchange feature in the marketplace and I will will give you the points, if those surveys credit later you can give them back, if you so choose. I'm only doing this for this one new user and only one time.

Sorry Hairbrain, in reading up the follow up comments in this thread, I respectfully withdraw my offer. Looks like the issue may be resolved another way. Thank you and good luck.
    Last edited by astub1975; 08-25-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast