Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm moving!!

I'm moving!!

How is this relevant to poker you ask?? Well since I'm moving from Missouri to California, it means I will be able to sign up for Aced and get all the perks of being affiliated!! I'll finally get a loyalty discount and qualify for bankroll boosting!! I think I may just go blow my Carbon roll tonight to celebrate!

PokerOwned God
    LOL! If you want to feel like blowing your roll, I sugest micro stakes.

PokerOwned God
    Lol, nice one and GL with your new home.

What's your Carbon sn? and I'll watch you celebrate. JustSayn.......................................... .
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned God
    wow and then double up. but so you just needed a new ip or something to make a new account or were there laws in that state? dont undertand

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    How is this relevant to poker you ask?? Well since I'm moving from Missouri to California, it means I will be able to sign up for Aced and get all the perks of being affiliated!! I'll finally get a loyalty discount and qualify for bankroll boosting!! I think I may just go blow my Carbon roll tonight to celebrate!
    Am I missing something?
    But on the flip side, You wouldn't happen to be a Razz player by any chance would you? JustSayn.......................................... .
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    wow and then double up. but so you just needed a new ip or something to make a new account or were there laws in that state? dont undertand
    Aced doesn't take new players from Missouri.

My SN is wanderingthehall, and I spent tonight going through all my Fun Step 2 and 3 tickets. I like HORSE, but I've never played Razz on it's own. My roll is only 13 bucks, so it won't take long to go through.

PokerOwned God
    oh wow thats crazy... welcome to california.. well use to live there but should be good. huge difference in california and missouri.

PokerOwned Pro
    well good luck on your move and you will be much closer to vegas lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Move to canada if your a professional in the united states you can play there. I am not american its just one of my poker friends has.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast