Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not a sneak

Private

Not a sneak

Ok sorry I have never posted before, but I have played in several PO tournaments in the past, always legit, I have not logged in for a while and decided to give it a go today, and it listed me as a SNEAK. Seriously people were calling me sneak all day, and I didn't even know what it was, but I looked on the site and there I was. Anyway, I'm not a sneak, here is my recent transaction history, and it shows I was signed up.

-145 07-23-2011, 04:50 PM freeroll (Tournament ID #:37378427)
    135 06-17-2011, 08:41 PM freeroll request refund
    -135 06-17-2011, 06:45 PM freeroll (Tournament ID #:617-800)
    -1 06-07-2011, 06:22 PM 3% - Promotions

Not mad or anything I just wanted to let you guys know, maybe it is a bug or something because I requested a refund from a previous tourney that would not let me sign up.

i,m sure zab will see this and str8 out for u then,, i think this happpened to another person the other day too, and they didnt sneak in tho either so GL to ya

Private
    I could be a bug where your session times out after you get to the show password page or something.

Sergeant
    What exactly is a sneak when it comes to playing poker? I thought it pertained to the people that tried to sneak and get a password for a tournament...is this not the case? Please explain what a sneak is. Thank you.

wow, sorry you got crapped on. I don't play the tourneys much, but, there's gotta be a better way than kill the sneaks.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i think it is pretty obvious...but some1 who did not opt in for tourney and is still in the tourney...

PokerOwned God
    I could see this as a simple database error ... I had a few in the moneys from cake that never showed up in my "money won" section here on PO. PM Zab to fix it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hmm, thta sounds crazy, just wait for Zab to clear this

Zab
    I'll fix it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    It was because you submitted your screen name as "typon77" instead of "typhon77" (With the h)

All fixed
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast