Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iif Ya Suck !

My answer is yes! I suck at poker most of the time. I enjoy it, but I'll never be really good at it. I don't see the time and money I spend on it as an "investment" though. I see it as the cost of entertainment.

It depends dame on what you want to get out of it!! obviously you enjoy the people here so thats plus 1 Now after that what are you really looking for more cashes? more money? or just the feeling like your growing?

If your looking just to have fun then your doing fine.. but if you looking to grow or make some money(which might not apply to the freerolls here cause of the donks) my first advice would be to do some heavy reading. whether that be from forums with useful advice on strategy or go to a book store and buy a couple of books written by some pros and studying your hand history and see what your doing wrong..

Or you could go for walks,runnin around, visiting friends,shopping or whateva. or you could just do it for entertainment and have fun, which IMO is hard to do when ur getting donked LOL You are fun to have around in chat tho so i dunno. I play live to make money and am learning im not going to be a winning player online even tho my live stats show i should be a HUGE winning player online but the rng just inst anywhere near the same as a live dealer (IMO) as far as random goes..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    well put Abwil ~ n tomorrows another day right ?
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Someone should ask lilturkdonk this question for an expert opinion.
    ROFL

Dame I say this person should keep playing if they really enjoy doing so. Investing some time (and even a small amount of money) into surveys/poker is worth that. Now on the other hand if someone is no good, and they felt like they TRUELY couldn't get any better than I would say spending large amounts of money on poker might not be the best thing to do. Unless that person had money to burn.

I am not going to do something if it is going to make me unhappy or miserable, as far as poker I knew when I started it was for fun and when it stops being fun I will either take a break or pound a beer down and forget what just happened.................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12