Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.98

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

igaming report on fulltilt poker from flop,turn, river poker forum

Full Tilt Poker
    Full Tilt Poker’s upcoming hearing before the Alderney Gambling Control Commission will be held behind closed doors, according to a recent report. The public will receive all of its information second hand once the proceedings get underway on September 19. This decision was made on the request of Full Tilt, who feel that privacy during their rough patch is of the utmost importance.

“I am pleased,” said AGCC Executive Director Andre Wilsenach, “that the FTP hearing will continue as scheduled, as was argued on my behalf. However, I am disappointed with the tribunal’s decision that, notwithstanding my arguments to the contrary, the hearing will be held in private. I believe the public has a right to know the reasoning behind the decisions to suspend FTP’s licences and call a hearing, and to hear the evidence that will be put forward on my behalf. It is my understanding that the tribunal conducted a difficult balancing exercise of the interests of the various parties, taking into account the legal arguments for and against further postponing the hearing, and for and against allowing the public to attend the proceedings.”

The above comments come courtesy of iGaming Business, who reprinted a portion of Wilsenach’s statement earlier today.

For now, players and advertisers remain out in the cold. Full Tilt currently owes a great deal of money to its former users, and their media partners have been actively seeking a way to file recovery claims. With both the Alderney hearing and a possible purchase on the horizon, the future for the current management team at Full Tilt is fairly bleak. No matter the final decisions, it is likely that the company will not relaunch with its current leadership at the helm.

It's my money,,,and I WANT IT NOW !!!! lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

lol Baruca

Duh I wish they could give us more details about FTP, can't wait to play over there again.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    It's my money,,,and I WANT IT NOW !!!! lol
    use it when you need too

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

lolol at the part where they said"""they deserve pr ivacy during there ROUGH PATCH"" is that what theryre calling it now???? that was funnny.. but not funny too a lotta poeple tho....they are a lost c asue i,m sureee. too bad about the money thoo for epople..who knows maybe they will get it b ack someday tho

Sergeant
    If I ever cross paths with Chris Ferguson or Howard Lederer, I'm gonna roll them and get my FTP money.

Banned
    i hate fulltilt;;;;;; what they have done with all the money they made and stiffing us.... they suck

Elite PokerOwned Member
    loool, whhy am I not surprised that its behind closed doors...

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Duh I wish they could give us more details about FTP, can't wait to play over there again.
    I heard a pretty good analogy on this ...

Say you have a girlfriend and she is awsome. At some point you find out she was banging everyone around, so you breakup with her. Some time passes and she says I'm sorry lets get back together again.

Would you get back together with her? "It depends" is a valid answer.

What if you had a new girlfriend who has not wronged you?

Me ... I'd stay with my new girlfriend Stars and tell my old girlfriend Tilt to GTFO of my life. But that's just me ... to each his own.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast