Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    if i owned full tilt i would have to repay everyone that is owed any more. rename it and start fresh. the first thing would be to gain back the trust and loyalty from all the players. also i would have to have unique promotion to start out with. that would be the fisrt thing i would do. everything else would depend on how fast i could get the players back on my site.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't know, I think that if they come back, players still will play there. Maybe not that much on the beggining, but if they start to be as they were, I know that the players will play there.

PokerOwned God
    Yes, if I owned Full Tilt Poker I would do everything in my power to give people their money back. I hope they are able to do it soon. If not there could be a class action lawsuit in their future.

I'd keep the trend going,,,,I'd screw all my loyal customers,,they can't do anything !!!!!!!!!!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Would you give anyone there money back I sure the hell wouldn't I mean hell they will never be in business again so they will never make any more money why not keep everything they already got Just saying
    FTP is done , and never back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12