Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

This is the BS that merge is trying to feed this little mushroom.

ME: I still havent herd from anyone on my deposit. It has been approved and available thru moneygram since 9 A.M. this morning. I entered the ref# in the cashier area right after it was approved and made available. Just in case you dont see it there here it is again. moneygram ref# 91499589. I would absoultly apreciate it if you would get my deposit put in my account and made available to me within the hour. I am not trying to be rude, but is only supposed to take an hour at the most for it to post, and i have been waiting patiently for over 9 hours. I have missed out on playing alot of the freerolls that i wanted to play in and am missing out on getting my vip points that i need to qualify for some of the promotions. Please get this taken care of within the hour or sooner if you can.

Merge: Dear Brandon,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    According to our records, you have an accepted $100 MoneyGram deposit, made on 10/04.
    Remember that you must wait 4 days after an approved deposit, before you can submit a new one.
    Do not hesitate to contact us again if further assistance is needed.
    We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK17116082764X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
    Kind regards,
    Laura McAdams --

ME:
    I was never informed that i had to wait 4 days before i could make another deposit. Please direct me to the faq that tells of this 4 day wait. If i would have known that i would have just deposited more money on my first deposit. And by the way my first deposit bonus never showed up and the daily first deposit freerolls are not showing up as well.

I just finished reading your terms and conditions page, and nowhere in there does it mention anything about haveing to wait 4 days between transations. As a matter of fact there is a spot in my cashier where i can set a daily, weekly, and monthly deposit limit. I have to tell you that you are wrong about the 4 day wait, you must adhere to the terms and conditions. I now have a printed copy for my records. Not to be rude but i expect my deposit to be credited to my account ASAP, otherwise provide me with the terms and conditions that says there is a 4 day wait.
    Thanks,
    Brandon Kellner
    (allinwade)

Merge: Dear allinwade,
    I'm afraid my co-worker made a mistake. The 4 day rule when making a Money Gram deposit does apply when you have a recent deposit approved. You can only deposit via Money Gram once every 4 days.
    In regards to your particular issue, the payment was denied because the sending information expired and was changed.
    Your new sending information is:
    Receiver First Name: PAULA
    Last Name: SANCHEZ ESPINOZA
    City: MANAGUA
    Contact us back as soon as you have the tracking details so we can assist you further.
    We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK17116082764X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
    Kind regards,
    Ivan --

ME: first off, the transaction has not been denied, second off it is not expired neither on aced or on moneygram. My money has been taken out of my bank account and has been made available for pickup on your end for hours now. Now about this business about there being a rule about waiting 4 days, you show me where it says that. I have read your terms and conditions and it says nothing about that, and nobody i have talked to in the forums have ever herd of such a thing. I can not cancel a transation that is already on your end waiting to be picked up. I am getting very upset with yall telling me something that is clearly not in any terms and conditons. I can make as many deposits as i would like per your sites rules. Show me where it says that i cant make more that one deposit within 4 days.

Now folks, can any of you tell me where merge is making any sence in what they are telling me. I have not been able to find anywhere where it says anything about having to wait 4 days between deposits. As a matter of fact in the cashier you can set a daily deposit limit, and weekly deposit limit, and a monthly deposit limit. I think I just got ripped off by merge and im prety damn pissed off right now. Feel free to leave some comments.

PokerOwned Veteran
    hope it clears up man

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya me too, it's a bunch of bull. They made me wait all day yesterday too and then didnt even give me my first deposit bonus.

While your at it

ask them why you have to deposit $10 to make a MOMEY toMONEY transfer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonK View Post
    ME: I still havent herd from anyone on my deposit. It has been approved and available thru moneygram since 9 A.M. this morning. I entered the ref# in the cashier area right after it was approved and made available. Just in case you dont see it there here it is again. moneygram ref# 91499589. I would absoultly apreciate it if you would get my deposit put in my account and made available to me within the hour. I am not trying to be rude, but is only supposed to take an hour at the most for it to post, and i have been waiting patiently for over 9 hours. I have missed out on playing alot of the freerolls that i wanted to play in and am missing out on getting my vip points that i need to qualify for some of the promotions. Please get this taken care of within the hour or sooner if you can.

Merge: Dear Brandon,
    According to our records, you have an accepted $100 MoneyGram deposit, made on 10/04.
    Remember that you must wait 4 days after an approved deposit, before you can submit a new one.
    Do not hesitate to contact us again if further assistance is needed.
    Kind regards,
    Laura McAdams --

ME:
    I was never informed that i had to wait 4 days before i could make another deposit. Please direct me to the faq that tells of this 4 day wait. If i would have known that i would have just deposited more money on my first deposit. And by the way my first deposit bonus never showed up and the daily first deposit freerolls are not showing up as well.

I just finished reading your terms and conditions page, and nowhere in there does it mention anything about haveing to wait 4 days between transations. As a matter of fact there is a spot in my cashier where i can set a daily, weekly, and monthly deposit limit. I have to tell you that you are wrong about the 4 day wait, you must adhere to the terms and conditions. I now have a printed copy for my records. Not to be rude but i expect my deposit to be credited to my account ASAP, otherwise provide me with the terms and conditions that says there is a 4 day wait.
    Thanks,
    Brandon Kellner
    (allinwade)

Merge: Dear allinwade,
    I'm afraid my co-worker made a mistake. The 4 day rule when making a Money Gram deposit does apply when you have a recent deposit approved. You can only deposit via Money Gram once every 4 days.
    In regards to your particular issue, the payment was denied because the sending information expired and was changed.
    Your new sending information is:
    Receiver First Name: PAULA
    Last Name: SANCHEZ ESPINOZA
    City: MANAGUA
    Contact us back as soon as you have the tracking details so we can assist you further.
    Kind regards,
    Ivan --

ME: first off, the transaction has not been denied, second off it is not expired neither on aced or on moneygram. My money has been taken out of my bank account and has been made available for pickup on your end for hours now. Now about this business about there being a rule about waiting 4 days, you show me where it says that. I have read your terms and conditions and it says nothing about that, and nobody i have talked to in the forums have ever herd of such a thing. I can not cancel a transation that is already on your end waiting to be picked up. I am getting very upset with yall telling me something that is clearly not in any terms and conditons. I can make as many deposits as i would like per your sites rules. Show me where it says that i cant make more that one deposit within 4 days.

Now folks, can any of you tell me where merge is making any sence in what they are telling me. I have not been able to find anywhere where it says anything about having to wait 4 days between deposits. As a matter of fact in the cashier you can set a daily deposit limit, and weekly deposit limit, and a monthly deposit limit. I think I just got ripped off by merge and im prety damn pissed off right now. Feel free to leave some comments.

Mr BrandonK,
    We have the upper hand, as online poker is controversial in the states. We will do what we please with your money.
    MOO HAHAHAHA

Sincerely,
    Merge
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    LOL that was actully prety funny pokeyourface.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonK View Post
    ya me too, it's a bunch of bull. They made me wait all day yesterday too and then didnt even give me my first deposit bonus.
    Ur 1st deposit bonus doesnt automatically go into ur acct, its gotta be worked off thru earning VIP points.

Also, is the MoneyGram option in the ClickToPay section?

call moneygram and see if you money is still in the system. you should get your money back if it didnt got through

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Ur 1st deposit bonus doesnt automatically go into ur acct, its gotta be worked off thru earning VIP points.

Also, is the MoneyGram option in the ClickToPay section?

Ya i know about the VIP thing for the 100% deposit bonus, its not showing as active, and the daily first deposit freerolls are not showing up. And as for the moneygram, it is the option below clicktopay, its says cash transfer min $100 max $1200.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    ...little mushroom?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast