Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want to play in major leagues

Enough already took time with friends and playing poker tournaments, it's time to level up

ACCORDING TO POKERSHARK you are not ready..SinjiByRic 174 games average buy-in .54 cents ability 52. good luck
    Last edited by potfan42o; 11-16-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Potfan don't dash dreams...just pass the J and smile ..

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    If you're at the stage where you think you're a great player, then you're probably just approaching being a mediocre one. Then when you start getting better, you will realize just how far away you are from the pros.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Based on my examination, he is doing his best as a non-english speaking/writing member, to make 5 points a post to boost his chances at a freeroll.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol gee potfAN DASH HIS DREAMS. LOL HEY WE can all dream about the bigger games. maybe one day. good luck to u

PokerOwned Veteran
    Not much security in the Major Leagues. No Gtd. contracts. Up one min. down the next. Be careful what you wish for.

PokerOwned Master
    yeah the majors is not all that it is cracked up to be. Need to learn everything you can now and move up little by little. Its like growing up..... don't rush it.

PokerOwned God
    IMO can't go totally by stats. I mean, what if that person has their family playing poker on their account. Even their kids. Stats I am a huge fan but they have their tendencies to let you down. Just don't post mine and we will be ok hahahah

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea the Major Leagues suck!! Too many big swings!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast