Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    everyone naturally wants to quit seeing the silly sick beats that make u throwup, yet we still here.. true addiction!

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscinFrog View Post
    everyone naturally wants to quit seeing the silly sick beats that make u throwup, yet we still here.. true addiction!
    that's exactly what it is, too. That's why I hate when ppl say that it can't be crooked cuz ppl would stop playing if it was. Gamblers will always keep coming back. The only ppl that would stop playing is the new players if they never won, so they keep hookin them up w/ sick suck outs to give them a taste of winning so they keep depositing.
    @Jon-England: I know, I luv the software, and everything about the site, except for their "random" cards.
    @trent321a: Oh, I'll never deposit again. I've got $46 in there, right now, and even if I lose all of that, I'll just play freerolls to build it back up, just like I did to get to the $46.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Do what is best for you. What I would suggest is to take a break from poker for a few weeks, until you are ready to play again. It is probably best not to risk any money, so playing freerolls might be your best option.

I sometimes play several sites,,,it seems that when things are going bad on one site ,they go bad on all,,,just have to hang in there until the swing goes back the other way.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    Do what is best for you. What I would suggest is to take a break from poker for a few weeks, until you are ready to play again. It is probably best not to risk any money, so playing freerolls might be your best option.
    I know a lot of ppl don't bother to read the comments before they answer a post, but if u had read them, u would already know that I already took a break, that I never risk my own money, and that I do play a lot of freerolls. Thanks for the advice, tho.
    @wagon596: I also play at a few different sites, and I pretty much feel the same way. Up until last night, I was having bad luck on like 3 sites.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i fint FTP fine many many i dont stick with it maybe just a downswing

I've been there said that. I am just coming back to playing online poker after about a three month hiatus. Just relax maybe give yourself a little bit longer of a break than a week and come back and just grind it out. Like Trent said don't deposit and just grind out some freerolls till you build a little bit of a bank roll. Just don't put yourself in a position to lose your own money. Full Tilt has enough promotions where you can give yourself greater opportunities to increase your bankroll without risking a whole lot.

Seasoned Veteran
    Thats pretty good Advice there.. Try a few Live Games when you get outta da chair.. Lol

Knight-Captain
    That is good advice. And I play live about twice a month, but I'd like to play more live, especially since I win about 80% of the time in home games.

That will happen to all of us, but don't give up on poker my friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12