Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    lol this thread is hopeless.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

patience, position and pay attention. i like any Harrington book
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Johnny I recommend 2 sites first is completely free and has a ton of videos and ebooks it is Pokerology and the second site will give you 10 days free trial and is very informative it is Deuces Cracked if you can spend a few hours a day at these sites learning and watching some vids it will help you tremendously! Hope this helps

Seasoned Veteran
    I would suggest reading the super system by Doyle Bronson. I have a copy I bought awhile back. So if you want to buy it off me just PM me and we can work something out.

It's the one book that has help my game more then any other. It truly is an amazing book.

~SwordCall

ok, you can pay me a couple hundred for some sessions, or do LLBs on pokerowned FR's and AT ALL costs win your LLB's
    you will notice that "last long" play style will reveal some things about poker

you need to combine "last long" along with going for the win play styles.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    go to pokerstrategy.com there are a lot of videos that can improve your game, check ABC poker is a good one

PokerOwned God
    play some freerolls, read some stuff online and watch pros play on tv/ youtube... should help you out... maybe even poker for dummies

Yea, little info here to help you out. What specifically are you looking to learn? Book are good as said above but those can only really tell you more about styles of play and standard bet patterns along with basic info and odds. You will just have to see what all is out there and finally create your own style and

Create your own style is correct, I know you finidhed in the money a couple times at the tables last week so you have some good qualities and skills. The best thing to do first is figure out what your strengths are and capitalize on them and maybe your weaknesses practice more with those, but the biggest thing is get rid of the play and styles that does not work. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results!! Change up your play in a game here on PO freerolls like if you got took out before moving all in with AK offsuit from the big blind position vouch to just call or fold any AK off suit from that position in next game.If you have been tight in the later positions when your just one on one if someone just checks, bet. Theres lots of things I have learned in the past few months and I take those things and apply them in every game , learn from your mistakes and always keep the big picture in mind which is the final table.

Experienced Member
    Join pokerstars pokerschooll online and read Doyle Brunson's super system!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast