Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I.Q.

Quote Originally Posted by ericexiao View Post
    There are a lot of different play styles that, in the long term, could net you profit, although I guess there are situations where there is for sure a best play. Is this an IQ test based on what type of play you should make in a given scenario. or is it a test on your poker knowledge (like what type of hand is A B C D E, etc). And I would not take it too hard, IQ tests in general are not true indicators of intelligence (a slight correlation but not one that truly quantifies the vast definition of intelligence) and so I doubt that poker IQ would be a true indicator either. Let your past profits and awards do the talking in that respect.
    Should give the link here so we can get a gang of us to assess it and see if it has value. Rather than assuming it was a bad test, maybe get it group-evaluated and then that might help you locate leaks in your game (and us, our games).

Quote Originally Posted by dudex22 View Post
    Rather B Lucky than Good...
    I know we have the static emoticons available, but I wish sometimes we had the active eye-rolling faces you can use on Carbon.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

would love to take a look at it..is posting the link possible in any way?.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Experienced Member
    Where did you take the poker IQ test at?

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    a poker Intelligent Quotient test is a contradiction within itself

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    were did u take it at????? u should have shared the link with us!!

PokerOwned Donkey test: You have JJ under the gun preflop at a table of selective-agressive players. The game just started and you have your whole original starting stack. What is your move?

A. raise 2x the blind
    B. raise 3x the blind
    C. raise 5x the blind
    D. All-in
    E. Fold

Banned
    never heard of a poker iq test! guess im have to check that out

Quote Originally Posted by buonafide View Post
    PokerOwned Donkey test: You have JJ under the gun preflop at a table of selective-agressive players. The game just started and you have your whole original starting stack. What is your move?

A. raise 2x the blind
    B. raise 3x the blind
    C. raise 5x the blind
    D. All-in
    E. Fold
    Obviously the correct answer to that one is "yes"

and I agree that posting the link to the test would of been ... intelligent. lol
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by buonafide View Post

A. raise 2x the blind
    B. raise 3x the blind
    C. raise 5x the blind
    D. All-in
    E. Fold
    Your under the gun so only the blinds are in the pot atm, and it is early so just taking down the blinds should not be the goal, 2 times the blinds will bring along to many QKA to the flop, same with 3x so i go with C. 5x the blind. limits the number of marginal hands with over cards that will see the flop while is not to high to push everyone out, over cards come out on the flop and he calls a c bet, time to slow down.
    Last edited by nab76; 04-02-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    Reading all the post, my first answer . was fold....... then thought about it, and Didn't realize , poker here , anywhere, was multiply choice.............Man , I have to look for those 5 multiple choices questions at the tables. LOL :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast