Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate bullies

but he wins in 70% on the hands when I play.I hate this guys, too. Is a ugly loses.....

Knight
    ok i wrote this article. if u r big stacked at the table, the short stacks have nothing to lose , the rule is this 8 bb or less: any pair any 2 cards over 10 u go all in unless u r near making the money. so the big stack has to play cautious or his stack can lose rapidly, i read this from a pro and it works for me, i will be aggresive at the time, what i should have said is in freerolls i hate IDIOT .bullies. what really irks me is when 7 players r sitting out im out chipped alot and the active player is behind me and has the button 8 of 9 hands, this happens quite a bit in ft us 250 freeroll. the time to bullie is when all the players have medium stacks, 20-30 bbs and u have a hundred bbs, lately i have been getting jacked by sets way beyond the 5-1 , 8-1 odds, flop and hand. like my dad the pro sais the law of averages equals out, he has made millions playing poker and has played with a lot of the great poker players. he told me i shouldnt play in any game less than a 30 buy in, i cannot afford that , my nerve is gone, ill settle for what im making (250 a month) im just not that good and i know it , i would rate myself as a medium to high intermediate player. i know good players better than me that lose cause of bankroll management. ill be at the home game gl to pb,cb,dadsrus.gmo16,lv and t3.

In poker you have more success if you are a tight,aggressive player. If in a tournament you have a big stack then you have to bully the smaller stacks, because Poker has one goal and that is to win the big prize. So it is normal that if you're a smaller stack you will get bullied by bigger stacks.

Bullies are all in the Game of Poker!

Knight-Captain
    u can't equate applying pressure on the small stacks 2 those horrible types of people. a bully picks on people 4 no reason. the big stack is trying 2 win the tourney, not pickin on people. i luv & hate when the bigger stacks are raising every hand. i hate them cuz i don't get 2 play sum hands that i want 2 & also cuz they raise b4 i get a chance 2 try 2 steal the blinds. i luv them, tho, cuz they are always so willing 2 double u up when they try 2 knock u out. "oh, it's only a 1000 more chips. i'll call w/ my 8-4 off"! of course it really sucks when their 8-4 knocks off your a-k tho. that seems 2 happen way 2 often when little stack goes up against big stack online. and i ALWAYS seem 2 have the big stack right behind me 2, no matter how many other people are sittin out. i remember a few times, i kept gettin moved 2 new tables every few hands, and EVERY time i'd have the big stack right behind me. WTF!?! lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12