Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Would you like/mind if your kid(s) played online poker?

Title says it all. Interesting topic. After knowing how it's like to play online poker, would you mind your kids playing it, or would you be one to try to get them to not get involved with it? If you have kids or not, interested on your opinion

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    look at daslue he is like 14 and rock is youngster tooo ;0

PokerOwned Demi-God
    All depends on how young ur talkin about.

I am towards NO, gambling is like any other drug, smoking drinking, leads to bad chit. Now if they reach college and want to do this by all means they are out of my house so don't care.......................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I think getting your kids involved in poker at a semi early age could be very good for them. I am 23, and I would show a son of mine the game of poker later in life. I think that it can teach people responsibility and work ethic. It can teach people basic math and psychological skills. In my experience, poker has taught me a lot, and I would want to potentially share that with my kids.

TON is Gone.
    Dude I'm not gonna introduce you to my kids mmmmkay.

Well I don't have children but if I did I wouldn't mind them playing. But there would have to be some strict ground rules.

I'm not a parent yet, but when I do have kids I wouldn't mind them playing. The ground rules would consist of no playing with my money!

PokerOwned Master
    I think it is a fun game and does require a lot of skill, so yeah I would introduce the game to them. I wouldn't want them playing for real money until they had their own paycheck or were old enough to provide for themselves. My biggest worry would be about them being financially responsible about playing poker.

yeah i would mind. if i had kids id try to teachin them the value of money and all that... but then you find a site like this which means you dont have to deposit lol so its conflicted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast