Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64138.85

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i just found this site and joined, hi everyone. I hate carbon, glad whatever happened happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    well we had a fun, so we move on like we did when Fulltilt and Pokerstars pushed us out.........
    i dont kow what u mean. MOVE ON drydonk??? if u have any helpful suggestions,, let me know ok???LOLOL..U woudntt have the same pr ob as me now dry,, u can still cash out on ur own tho.. OK TXXX

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i dont kow what u mean. MOVE ON drydonk??? if u have any helpful suggestions,, let me know ok???LOLOL..U woudntt have the same pr ob as me now dry,, u can still cash out on ur own tho.. OK TXXX
    only suggestion I have is to wait this out, it will work out. As for cashing out rrickir you and I and PO know I play poker for recreation, I am not playing all the tourney's and going for B2B or grinder. I do play and if I win I win, but I am not here to pay my bills lol and I am not saying you are but this new thing merge has done really doesn't effect players like me.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    yeah, the fact that zab already got his p2p back is a step in the right direction

PokerOwned God
    Western union is another option to cash out. From what I understand, you get your cash out quickly.

where have u 2 guys beeeen?? theres no more WU for carbon,, and zab does not have redeems or P2P on carbon anymore either lol

PokerOwned God
    ultimately you want to cash out ... I get it ... who doesn't

People can play for other reasons like loving the game ... wanting to get better ... friendships ... ect...

If you want to play, continue to do so ...

PokerOwned Master
    Sorry to hear that ricky. I hope that you can find another website to play on. Carbon has been having many complaints and issues lately with their customer support and new cashier, I hope they step it up soon. I am very disappointed in their service and it just makes me miss playing on FullTilt all the more... I hope that you can find a way to play with us again.

PokerOwned God
    I really feel sorry for all you US players for having such problems.

Banned
    Stay optimistic that p2p will come back ricki. Just work on uilding your roll back and the kinks will work itself out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast