Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I get annoyed with stupid people and stupid ideas.

Has anyone ever taken a look at poker rooms VIP points stores? I literally don't understand them at all. I was looking at the Carbon Poker VIP store tonight 4 shits and giggles. I noticed stuff in there that was so absurdly overpriced I wanted to burn the cyber store down if only somehow I could. It made me annoyed and angry and.... Ok a travel mug for instance is priced @ 3750 VIP pts. Does anyone think that this is absurd? You can redeem 3,000 points in for $57 even @ just water level VIP. If your VIP Carbon, those 3,000 points are worth $105. It gets worse.... a 72" LG 3D TV is priced @ almost 900,000 VIP's. You can exchange 20,000 VIP points @ Carbon Tier for $700. So 45 redeems of $700 makes that TV $31,500. I seriously can't get over how stupid some people are. I mean it's no wonder the Merge network is run like shit. Another thing that is hilarious, is the fact that they still have the option 4 players to use VIP pts for MTT's. Please don't be stupid enough to do this; if you aren't VIP fire or above it's fine. VIP fire gets 14% cash exchange, so from there up it's a bad move to use the points for MTT's. you only have to rake $75 in a month to get VIP fire fwiw. I know some of you don't grind a bunch; but I wouldn't be shocked if some of you that are VIP Fire or above have used points for MTT's. OK, I was a little worked up there. I just don't understand why the site would have a store filled with stuff only idiots would purchase. I mean there was a pair of flimsy ear buds that were almost 4500 points. I am going to be ether VIP in a couple days ( I know thinly veiled brag) but I will get 25% redeem @ the level. That would mean those ear-buds would cost me $112.50. I mean GTFO Merge..... Really?

its always made me laugh its the same every poker site u go to tho not just merge although on other sites they do shop freerolls where u get a certain amount to spend in the shop of that skin (still means ure getting ripped off but still its technically free) sadly ive never seen merge hold one of these lol

i wonder if merge even stock any of these items lmao
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

VIP points are a joke in all poker sites. To start, being a gold star or whatever in PokerStars or whatever poker site only means you play A LOT, not that you are a GOOD player at all, and obviously this stores are made for people to spend their points in any stupid shirt or whatever so they dont use it for something really worthy, like registering for a high buy-in game or something......i never cared for this VIP points, never saw any TRUE benefit on them......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    VIP points are a joke in all poker sites. To start, being a gold star or whatever in PokerStars or whatever poker site only means you play A LOT, not that you are a GOOD player at all, and obviously this stores are made for people to spend their points in any stupid shirt or whatever so they dont use it for something really worthy, like registering for a high buy-in game or something......i never cared for this VIP points, never saw any TRUE benefit on them......
    well done you completley missed the point to what he was saying

no where did he mention in the OP that lots of vips meant ure a good player

if you cant read then dont reply in threads with utter unrelated drivel
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    hahaha nice post VIP points is good in pokerstars and FTP

PokerOwned God
    Thats the reason why I always prefer a good rakeback deal than VIP programs...
    The only way to use such points is to exchange them for cash.

Seasoned Veteran
    Carbon poker is the worst pokersite on the internet. They don't allow people from my country to play on it lol but who would want to.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    pretty dumb
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    I agree shit is totally retarded
    tommy62278: ive watched. when your head is in game youre unstoppable

Points are better than nothing,,, like to play in the 2 $10,000 freerolls at Carbon at the end of the month. Also use points to enter T's... not saying there great,,, but better than nothing.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast