Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't lie

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Congratualtions on your fake lock money bank roll. i rather have 20 buck in bcp then 500 in lock.
    Really, then you must have not heard about Lock no longer being run by revolution. Not only is the new company paying all of the people Revolution didn't, but they are paying people who withdraw now. It's amazing how that works. I must be feeling argumentative today or something because I keep explaining this to you ignorant fuks without even factoring in that you are all of pretty low IQ's.

EddieTorr
    Anybody else want to attest that Lock is paying players off? I haven't tried yet myself.

This guys brag to me he paid his employee more than what i paid on my juice for sportsbets. Really dude. LOL? i seen this dude posting around begging for a stakes and then nobody respond then went on and post yeah i got 50 cents from the freeroll and play the on demand and i won first and look what you guys all miss out. LOL

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

TON is Gone.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Like i said, Congrats on your fake lock money bankroll. you need to get you head out of your ass. Go to Michman thread, he's been waitin for 4 months and they havent even process his check.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    This guys brag to me he paid his employee more than what i paid on my juice for sportsbets. Really dude. LOL? i seen this dude posting around begging for a stakes and then nobody respond then went on and post yeah i got 50 cents from the freeroll and play the on demand and i won first and look what you guys all miss out. LOL
    So, I obviously must be broke because I refuse to deposit money on a poker site. Yeah, that's great logic. lol. Your correlation is both illogical and false. I didn't "beg" for anything. I wanted to play poker so I gave someone the opportunity to stake me. That must mean I'm broke huh? lol. I'd post another screenshot, except this time of my employees W-9's but that would be against the law. Not to mention, I'm done arguing with you idiots. I'm just going to play poker on here and stop posting. No more point in letting you guys affect me in any way. You could all be so lucky to have my life, so believe what you want. I'll just block you douchebags and that'll be that. Have a wonderful life posting in this forum because you won't see my name unless it's to get a free 25 daily points. It won't be of any substance.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Gotta agree, the OP does constantly runs around acting like he's the ultimate know all of poker. Then tries to brag about his money and IQ if you disagree with him. Great, you think you have an enormous IQ. People might take you seriously if you didn't try to talk down to them and offer your poker knowledge every other hand in the poker rooms. But whatever....run along and get back to feeding your antfarm.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    I'll just block you douchebags and that'll be that. Have a wonderful life posting in this forum because you won't see my name unless it's to get a free 25 daily points. It won't be of any substance.

...and thus endeth another childish rant with his standard "I can't argue your truths with my bullshit so I'm gonna take my HUD and go". Do us all a favor, take your HUD and go play in traffic.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    neither do i

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast