Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't lie

PokerOwned Veteran
    It was more of a point because I hate when people call me a liar. I don't lie because I have no reason to lie to some moron on a poker freeroll. So I figured I'd give them all some proof and maybe they'd shut up. They didn't shut up, of course, but it was worth a shot. And I made sure to post the live tournament lobby so they'd know it was taken when the conversation took place.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    after further review I call Lies all Lies, seriously what am I looking at here?
    I so laughed out loud! you are too funny, Dry

TON is Gone.
    You are like a photoshop GOD bro!!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

and why is truth so important?... lies are funnier, u have to read Nietszche.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    lock money is worth 13 cents on the dollar
    Actually, Lock money USED TO BE WORTH .20 on the dollar. And since the new company has taken over they are processing payments in a quicker and more reasonable manner. Including Western Union transfers that only take 3 days to get to you. So know your info before running your mouth.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    and why is truth so important?... lies are funnier, u have to read Nietszche.....
    Is there a HUD version of any Nietszche stuff? If it ain't on HUD the OP won't believe it.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Is there a HUD version of any Nietszche stuff? If it ain't on HUD the OP won't believe it.
    lmao.... xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Congratualtions on your fake lock money bank roll. i rather have 20 buck in bcp then 500 in lock.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    omg really? who cares what anyone thinks?
    This guy cares a lot. On the bcp micro tables he consistently loses, whines, etc, and tries to act like Phil Hellmuth and he's the best poker player ever. Also witnessed this guy try to say he was an ex poker professional, lol... he's just got a sad life and is trying to brag about worthless money he wont ever see. Thinks that this new company is paying out payments faster, which isnt the case, he obviously doesnt follow 2+2 or the lock crisis thread, nobody is getting there money any faster and nobody is buying lock... maybe you should know what you are talking about and stop trying to act like your shit dont stink.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3ye View Post
    this guy cares a lot. On the bcp micro tables he consistently loses, whines, etc, and tries to act like phil hellmuth and he's the best poker player ever. Also witnessed this guy try to say he was an ex poker professional, lol... He's just got a sad life and is trying to brag about worthless money he wont ever see. Thinks that this new company is paying out payments faster, which isnt the case, he obviously doesnt follow 2+2 or the lock crisis thread, nobody is getting there money any faster and nobody is buying lock... Maybe you should know what you are talking about and stop trying to act like your shit dont stink.
    buhahahahahahaha

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast