Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Is it time for the Poker Owned Community to Boycott Lock Poker

It has been well documented that Lock Poker has a horrible reputation. They're payouts are practically non-existant, they're money is trading for 20 cents on the dollar in the open market and they were kicked off the Revolution Network because they were not meeting they're fiscal responsibilities to their network partners. It's my opinion that PO is damaging its reputation by offering coupon's for lock money like it is any other online site. I really think Zab should take a hard look at removing anything related to the Lock Site, cut his losses and just move on.

A Poker Player should be assured that his money on a site is secure and it's a fact that any money on Lock is not.

What are your thoughts?

my thoughts are that if everyone stops using the site, stops depositing/playing how is it ever going to recover?
    i have a cashout pending, that i have not given up on yet, its frustrating because of people like you going around and basically putting the final nails in the coffin of the site
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I mean Santa Claus could be real too. No one has ever proven that he doesn't exisit. It's possible that they could pay you

Quote Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS View Post
    I mean Santa Claus could be real too. No one has ever proven that he doesn't exisit. It's possible that they could pay you
    it wont be possible if dickheads like you keep going around and telling people not to play/deposit there :|

PokerOwned Veteran
    So you want someone else to wait 9 months to get there money out so you can get your money out. That's kind of selfish on your part isn't it?

So you want someone else to wait 9 months to get there money out so you can get your money out. That's kind of selfish on your part isn't it?
    no, what i want is for lots of people to play, the more people that play/deposit the more money the site makes, the more money the site HAS faster the payouts become

im not talking one or 2 people here the site needs a massive boost of people and because of fucknuts like you that isnt going to happen :|

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    no, what i want is for lots of people to play, the more people that play/deposit the more money the site makes, the more money the site HAS faster the payouts become

im not talking one or 2 people here the site needs a massive boost of people and because of fucknuts like you that isnt going to happen :|

The only "Fucknuts" are the idiots who took a good business and ran it into the ground. Don't shoot the messenger azreal

The only "Fucknuts" are the idiots who took a good business and ran it into the ground. Don't shoot the messenger azreal
    that would be the revo network then

Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    that would be the revo network then
    The Revo network is not to blame for Locks failures. This might be one of the dumbest things I have heard you say AZ, and thats quite the statement.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Lock Poker blows! Why would u deposit or even play freerolls there???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast