Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

cookies swc stake for yodaofpoker

low stakes....hoping to make something from nothing...appreciate the stake cookies...playing five 1 chip tournies on swc.......Played first tourney on 4/23....98 players paid 9 I believe...don't know how to see the payouts on swc so going to need info on that....got low couldn't catch a hand the whole tourney and stayed alive for a bit...was dealt JJ with 2.3k left guy doubled blind from under the gun me in BB....everyone folds...I jammed all in heads up got called by q8...flop came 789 rainbow , turn A and river *....went out 15th...almost made final table in first one...need to build earlier though so I am not so vulnerable and getting a easy squeeze from a big stack.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    low stakes....hoping to make something from nothing...appreciate the stake cookies...playing five 1 chip tournies on swc.......Played first tourney on 4/23....98 players paid 9 I believe...don't know how to see the payouts on swc so going to need info on that....got low couldn't catch a hand the whole tourney and stayed alive for a bit...was dealt JJ with 2.3k left guy doubled blind from under the gun me in BB....everyone folds...I jammed all in heads up got called by q8...flop came 789 rainbow , turn A and river *....went out 15th...almost made final table in first one...need to build earlier though so I am not so vulnerable and getting a easy squeeze from a big stack.
    Very nice. Just play yo game and I know you will come out on top. Maybe not in this set of 5 but, I'm sure very soon. GL GL GL RUNZZZ GOODZZZZ

If I don't come up in these five I am going to come up for sure and send the stake back...but I ran very cold and made it to 15 so I am sure I can cash in at least 2/5....only time will tell...I do appreciate the stake though and will do my best to make it worth your time

Banned
    Why is it I dont see these 1 chip tourneys on swc