Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

I am going to bring the pain in May.

I plan on playing 80%+ of all the FR's here in May. I am going to be going hard to see how much $$$ I can make from nothing. This is my $0 to hero thread. I had a 6 week rush a little while ago where I ran $0 up to approximately $4,000, before cashing out $2500 and degening the rest. I pretty much felt like a god during that stretch, even though I still did run like shit in mtt's. I really want to put in some serious volume and see if I am good enough to build a BR from $0 to where I could play the biggest mtt's. IDK how much I would need, but I know even the $4,000 BR I built wouldn't be enough. I am pretty excited about this. My WD is still pending lol... it is so tempting to cancel it but I have been assured it will be processed and sent out very soon.... #FingersCrssed. Feel free to post your results itt. I wonder what the record is here for the most money won in a single month. I am sure someone here knows. I think I can make $250 in a month here.....#WeWillSee. Oh and BTW... the monthly LB is mine. #PutUpOrShutUp

Banned
    You might crack the top 100 Ive ran 0 to over 11k so that aint shit, and did it in less then 2 weeks. Then ran 200 into 12k ... so little to say im not impressed. And i play mb 4 freerolls a week other wise id be top 3 in lb. My itm is 33 prct.

I wonder what the record is here for the most money won in a single month. I am sure someone here knows.

Dont worry about it you wont come close

You must not have a job or a life if you can play 80 prcnt of freerolls lol
    Last edited by Poof; 05-01-2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: stop spamming

Quote Originally Posted by chefdd View Post
    You must not have a job or a life if you can play 80 prcnt of freerolls lol
    Haha I am a FT student bro... but I will be done with classes very soon. I am virtually done already, just have finals. As far as your $0 to $11,000 eek idk. I highly doubt if you were that good you would be lurking around and wasting your time playing FR's. Anyways gl...

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    good luck and hope you do very well...have fun and kill it

Banned
    I did that in 2003 then the 200 into 12k in 2004.. so was a while ago.. and i dont care as much for the money i want to be a number 1 ranked player somewhere... i care more about accolades then money.. good luck thoo.. i wish i didnt work 6 days a week lol.

PokerOwned Pro
    when do we see your first felt!!! 8) good luck

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck, dude. I hope to do well in the FRs this month, too. Of course I can't play 50% of them unless I wanted to stay up until 1:30 in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Haha I am a FT student bro... but I will be done with classes very soon. I am virtually done already, just have finals. As far as your $0 to $11,000 eek idk. I highly doubt if you were that good you would be lurking around and wasting your time playing FR's. Anyways gl...
    Ya know i was thinking EXACT same thing!! Then again arent you here after getting it up to 4k lol as las vegas says"just sayin" lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea if ur that good why mess with freerolls!!! I know i wouldnt!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Well no-one ever said poker players are humble and modest. You know who else was high on himself? Stu Ungar. He was alright...I guess.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast