Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    GL man... it's like having a title belt without facing the champ. I will now assume my rightful place atop the PO LB. Also joined CC and a few other FR hosting sites. Damn you won the April leader-board and only have $104.75.... site is getting soft I take it. I think $200+ is doable. Anybody wanna make a friendly wager on who makes more in May? I will accept offers from reputable members up until the 3rd. I think a friendly wager could be motivating.
    Ill bet with you, pay out at end of month, how many points?

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Ill bet with you, pay out at end of month, how many points?
    I will book a friendly 10k points wager with you. I doubt someone here would ruin their rep over $20 worth of points. If you accept just reply with a quote and accept.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I will book a friendly 10k points wager with you. I doubt someone here would ruin their rep over $20 worth of points. If you accept just reply with a quote and accept.
    I accept, refer to this thread at end of the month whoever is higher on LB for month wins, GL

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I accept, refer to this thread at end of the month whoever is higher on LB for month wins, GL
    Sounds good man...I want to weed out the pretenders from the contenders here. I plan on getting a team together on CC for the summer league, so this might be a good way to tell who here actually plays as well as they talk. *Cough *Cough (Mr Chefdd) lol xD

Banned
    I havent been playing as much as when I started here but ill start back in may playing more, why not ...

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chefdd View Post
    Speaking of haters, i dont think any member at this forum has more then me.
    I'll tell you what you are. Your a thread pirate. Start your own challenge thread you lame ass poseur and leave 'Sickreads' to him. No-one is impressed, cares, or even asked how great you are. You really are making a fool of yourself in the eyes of those who are what you wannabe.

PokerOwned God
    good luck sick and lc, that is a good challenge between you guys, both you are solid so it should be fun..

PokerOwned Pro
    Good Luck sr23 on your goal llb and games...and chefdd you are a tard dumbass sob lololololololol
    Last edited by Poof; 05-01-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Dont worry about it you wont come close

ty

It's not luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    I'll tell you what you are. Your a thread pirate. Start your own challenge thread you lame ass poseur and leave 'Sickreads' to him. No-one is impressed, cares, or even asked how great you are. You really are making a fool of yourself in the eyes of those who are what you wannabe.

WHO THE FUCK ARE U? LOOOOL oh thats right a nobody

Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Good Luck sr23 on your goal llb and games...and chefdd you are a tard dumbass gay faggot sob lololololololol
    Ok you penny grinder loooooooooolsss

Btw donk ive given way more money out at this site then ive taken in. Its ok no one like sit when someone is better then them aka a hater.

Go to school.

Living off your 1 accomplishment Jkoff, If I have been here almost 2 years Id have achieved alot more. You have 298 in earnings in Almost 2 years, thats sad.

Booo fuucking hoo fucking hooo hooo hoo its ok hate all you guys wanna hate.

My stats > yours period.
    Last edited by Poof; 05-01-2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: stop spamming

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast