Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66669.74

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Ya know i was thinking EXACT same thing!! Then again aren't you here after getting it up to 4k lol as las vegas says"just sayin" lol
    Ya but $4,000 is nothing. I have that in a pending WD and it is already spent. I still need a little work on my game, but I am going to crush here starting tomorrow.

PokerOwned God
    Keep playing good and I'm sure you'll do... Good. Haha.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I plan on playing 80%+ of all the FR's here in May. I am going to be going hard to see how much $$$ I can make from nothing. This is my $0 to hero thread. I had a 6 week rush a little while ago where I ran $0 up to approximately $4,000, before cashing out $2500 and degening the rest. I pretty much felt like a god during that stretch, even though I still did run like shit in mtt's. I really want to put in some serious volume and see if I am good enough to build a BR from $0 to where I could play the biggest mtt's. IDK how much I would need, but I know even the $4,000 BR I built wouldn't be enough. I am pretty excited about this. My WD is still pending lol... it is so tempting to cancel it but I have been assured it will be processed and sent out very soon.... #FingersCrssed. Feel free to post your results itt. I wonder what the record is here for the most money won in a single month. I am sure someone here knows. I think I can make $250 in a month here.....#WeWillSee. Oh and BTW... the monthly LB is mine. #PutUpOrShutUp
    you need to figure in the 2 games a month I will play and you getting donked by me!!!!!!!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    somehow I have a real tuff time believing you lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    exactly right mikey.
    use some money and buy your way into a real MTT..lol Freerolls to prove your good? comeon, what kind of competition is that?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think its amazing that everytime someone post an accomplishment/goal thread , that there is always some hater ass wanna be poker pro tryin say how much better theyre accomplishment was/is i think its quite childish, like my dad can whoop ur dad. mother fuckers talk about makin x amount of money in x days/weeks/months but are here scraping points to play freerolls, so fak all u haters that think u gotta lie to prove ur better than someone

sickread goodluck in your grind and i hope u exceed ur goal, and keep us posted on ur ups and downs, let the haters hate, just call it HATERS ENVY

Banned
    If your refering to me, i can prove with stats. If ur not then nvm. Like i said my goal is to be number 1 on the leaderboard that means more then all the money i could win in freerolls. Dont need the doh that bad. Im a beast dont hate. I was a pro 10 years ago then focused on a real career. And am thinking about starting up ful time again.. ie staying up for 3 4 days straight playen like i used to.

This site has a lot of memebers. And it would be no small accomplishment to be ranked no.1 here. Allthough that would be hard for me to do working 6 days aweek. All different hours, but that makes the challenge harder and im down for it. Guaranteed im one of the top 3 players here. . and im being nice cuz i would just say the no.1 player here but.. ya

Speaking of haters, i dont think any member at this forum has more then me.
    Last edited by Poof; 05-01-2013 at 12:02 PM.

I'm glad you guys think May will belong to you, good luck.

Because if you check the leaderboard...APRIL BELONGED TO ME!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chefdd View Post
    This site has a lot of memebers. And it would be no small accomplishment to be ranked no.1 here. Allthough that would be hard for me to do working 6 days aweek. All different hours, but that makes the challenge harder and im down for it. Guaranteed im one of the top 3 players here. . and im being nice cuz i would just say the no.1 player here but.. ya
    stats please?

GL man... it's like having a title belt without facing the champ. I will now assume my rightful place atop the PO LB. Also joined CC and a few other FR hosting sites. Damn you won the April leader-board and only have $104.75.... site is getting soft I take it. I think $200+ is doable. Anybody wanna make a friendly wager on who makes more in May? I will accept offers from reputable members up until the 3rd. I think a friendly wager could be motivating.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast