Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64028.81

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hurricane Irene

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Hurricane Irene seemed like a big dud to me i know the northeast got hammered but in terms of major hurricanes they got off easy just asked the victims of Andrew and Katrina whose victims are still feeling the effects
    I see your point but I live in NC and in the lat 1990's we had hardship also. Yes Andrew and Katrina were very very nasty but we here in the Carolinas also have had some tough Hurricanes and we also lost lives and homes. Remember Fran, Hugo, Floyd? A Hurricane no matter what category is still damaging. Floyd was weak when it hit here and I-40 was shut down for a week from flooding. It was the worst case of flooding in years but the storm itself was weak. Even this Hurricane Irene, my town lost 50% of power and 2 people lost their life. Houses had huge trees smashed into their homes. so to us it wasn't a dud and nobody got off easy here.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Hurricane Irene seemed like a big dud to me i know the northeast got hammered but in terms of major hurricanes they got off easy just asked the victims of Andrew and Katrina whose victims are still feeling the effects
    WTF you are talkin about clown, i know people who is just got power back, homes are completely damage, maybe its not katrina, but the state of nc incurred over 440 million dollars in damages just for your info you freaking prick
    Last edited by gametime74; 09-04-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    WTF you are talkin about clown, i know people who is just got power back, homes are completely damage, maybe its not katrina, but the state of nc incurred over 440 million dollars in damages just for you info you freaking prick
    This is kinda how I was felling at this moment and tried my best to tone it down LOL but yeah I felt the same way Game

PokerOwned Master
    ive had farts more powerful than Irene

wow than you must have been in PRISON for a long time

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    ive had farts more powerful than Irene

i don't see how people make jokes of things like this..you have to be fuck up in the head

Corporal
    I am lucky to live far inland, but I can only imagine how stressful it must be to know a hurricane is coming your way. My sympathy goes out to anyone that lost anything due to the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleshell View Post
    I am lucky to live far inland, but I can only imagine how stressful it must be to know a hurricane is coming your way. My sympathy goes out to anyone that lost anything due to the storm.
    Good post and welcome to the forum.

Easy to joke about these things that don't affect you,,,,People died, lost everything they had and you think that's funny,,,, Have you heard of Karma?
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345