Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HUD Info ?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    unless your a consistent player and winner at the cash games even the micro cash games, you can pick a professional one up for $50 and upgrade it later on if you make it to the bigger levels.. however, if your doing freerolls, and playing micro tournaments theirs really no point in my opinon especially since in tournaments people cahnge their play so much, and you get moved around with different players alot.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    unless your a consistent player and winner at the cash games even the micro cash games, you can pick a professional one up for $50 and upgrade it later on if you make it to the bigger levels.. however, if your doing freerolls, and playing micro tournaments theirs really no point in my opinon especially since in tournaments people cahnge their play so much, and you get moved around with different players alot.
    I believe that it would be worth it at the buy in's I play, I simply don't know which one is better...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    I believe that it would be worth it at the buy in's I play, I simply don't know which one is better...
    they both offer 30 day free trails .. poker tracker & hold em manager.. do some youtube lessons, play around with the both of them, get a feel and pick the one that you like using the best.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    they both offer 30 day free trails .. poker tracker & hold em manager.. do some youtube lessons, play around with the both of them, get a feel and pick the one that you like using the best.
    Pretty much what I am doing, but figured I would ask in order to see others opinions...

pokertracker is good...if you take poker seriosuly you need this software in order to be good.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've been pretty happy with PT4. The only issue I have with it is that I can't get it to track tourney results correctly without my having to manually input the info. Also, any PO tourney I play, it thinks I bought in for the total prize amount (which seriously hurts my ROI if I don't fix it). I haven't spent alot of time trying to fix it, and maybe there's a simple solution. The cash games are tracked properly.

I can't speak for Holdem Tracker.
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123