Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Thread: hu play

PokerOwned Master

hu play

Just played a plr in a hyper turbo h/u for 24 on bcp.. Declined rematch after win, but isnt it a crap shoot when you start with 500 chips in hyper turbo?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Pretty much. If you're gonna get into HU play, I'd suggest to play the clock and try to get a ring game for it or 'no blind increases' tourneys. Try to tire the other person out by playing contested pots like winning for a-high rather than looking for 'made hands.'
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    I wish merge had better hu games, it more ppl would play sng it might boost there site, make better sng all around

Yeah - I won't play those hyper turbos for anything but 11-cents at Carbon when I just have 10 minutes to kill in the morning. It's pretty much pure gambling.

I was reading an article the other day on how profitable these hypers can be when multitabling. Its definitely a different skill set though.

PokerOwned God
    Yes, that is definitely a crapshoot. Better heads up tourney involved started with i'd say 1,500 chips and the blinds going up every 10 minutes. Most people however prefer 5 minute levels.

Banned
    then play regular or turbo and it will be good
    Personaly i hate hyper tournaments and sng's its too stupid and its not about poker play

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea 500 chips hyper turbo, you mide as well just play the coin tosses they have! lmao

PokerOwned Master
    ahh .. I dont know.. weaker skills push with less.. that is the the key to turbos.. just sayin