Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WHY do i do this ?:( esp now that poker moeny so important,,,,ugh

how many people, let people that walk in their house and screw up their tourney at a crucial moment?? i want sympathy, by knowing HOW many others do this too? l ol................... I was playing bcp omaha tourney this AM<,,,,, and had BIG stack,,,, it was a rebuy, so was playing for long time too...... I DIDNT see we were down to 10 people,, casue FRIENDS daughter walked in my house with her firend.. and they weere talking away... so i callled off a lot of chips in big pot,,, and got knocked out in 10th on Bubble. after all those hours too,,, and i was like in 3rd too...........I was counting the moeny i was goona win one sec,!!, then next sec, i,m OUT...... this has happend to me before ,, when someone comes in at important moment in tourney,, but never quite like this , so i bubbled myslef,, and now didnt win a thing.. o well...... feel free to s hare lol

i sure have done the same, once my lobby wasnt refreshing i though i was shorter stacked than i went all in i didnt have to i was 4 ahead of the bubble and i bubbled. sometime life gets in the way and well thats life. hope your luck turns around
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

next time tell your kid "DONTBOTHERME" lol jk
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wuz that my stake? AWWW
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    Wuz that my stake? AWWW
    NOOOOOOOO LOLOL,,,,, goona try and play now sooon was some of my monies, and i was all set to win 84 dolla, aw

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    next time tell your kid "DONTBOTHERME" lol jk
    HAAA thats funnny tooo, NOT even my kid lol,, and fuunty thing shes like a 17 yr old stoner, my firends kid,, and she p roceeded to lose her cell fone and some moeny in the 1 hour she was here,, and she casued me to lose,,,, so she casued a bunch of trouble already tday lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The logical and most rational answer would be to hire a hitman with the rest of your poker money for this so called friend who clearly set you up. But knowing you Rrickir you're probably gonna act all crazy like and let it go.....

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    The logical and most rational answer would be to hire a hitman with the rest of your poker money for this so called friend who clearly set you up. But knowing you Rrickir you're probably gonna act all crazy like and let it go.....
    nah i was over it ea rlier lol making this th read, is about crazy as it gets lol

OK I feels a little bettter now,, ) BCP jsut let me win back my buyins from ealrier plus 9 more at hi lo cash table LOL i shoild prollly leave this table now but idk,,,,, yetttt,,,, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hope uou feel better and hope that you run well in the tournies and cash games you play wherever is it that you play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast