Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

How to play KQs, AJ, AQ, and AK late in tournament

I've been folding these in early position if I am not really short or a really big stack.

In later positions I just go for the blinds if I have a big stack.

Or make a stand if I'm short.

(Keep in mind that the avg stack is only 10-12 bbs)

What's the right to approach this? Is there any merit in limping and seeing if the flop hits if I'm in the button or later? Or should I just commit myself if I'm going to play?

fold KQ and AJ early. shove AQ and AK in any position. any tourney that has 10-12 BBs average stack is meant to be a crap shoot and you gotta take your chances
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The avg stack is really short. You shouldn't ever be folding AK in early position. I understand raise folding in some instances but never just folding. You shouldnt be limping a whole bunch unless theres someone that limped before you. Raise with these hands and make people fold their garbage. Not playing these hands limits your range and bascially says you'll only play pairs. I understand folding KQ but not the others.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if uve only got 10-12BBs u should be shipping any of these hands from any position.

depends on your stack and position

Seasoned Veteran
    In my experience it's always situational. If you're going to limp with Ak or A rag be prepared to fold

Experienced Member
    These are pretty good hands so try to aggressive with these cards initially

PokerOwned God
    In late position with no one else in the hand, these are all in hands.

PokerOwned Pro
    I would raise/shove with them, personally. Yea, there are times where you will lose, but you'll either win a decent pot, or the blinds, the majority of the time.

In early position KQ should be folded, unless you "feel" it.. AJ AQ and AK should be raised with them and be prepared to fold if you whiff altho AJ is scary to raise preflop early position better to just limp with that hand and fold to a raise if you know ur opponents..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden