Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to Play JJ

Sergeant
    I have found them a good hand in the free rolls but when there is money on the table i steer shy of them. This may be why i do so bad online.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i guess am not lucky as most people , but my JJ have almost always faced KK or AA or in the recent case lost to 63 offsuit damn flop

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian2607 View Post
    Nice win with the worst hand. I think pocket Jacks are good as long as no overcard is on the Board.
    JJ with a K or something on the flop is muck against a bet that is to much.
    unless u r playing online. damn near half the time i get a medium pp, sumbody else has a bigger 1, even if theres only 2 or 3 other people left on the table.

Experienced Member
    There isnt any good way to play Jacks. I lose 80% of the time with this hand, even when I go all in pre flop there some with a higher pocket pair that beats mine,or he simply hits a bigger pair

PokerOwned Master
    I totally agree lol lost to many times esp with big stacks around

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by RockOnFlop View Post
    There isnt any good way to play Jacks. I lose 80% of the time with this hand, even when I go all in pre flop there some with a higher pocket pair that beats mine,or he simply hits a bigger pair
    u must be talkin about online poker. its not that way in live poker. online, u mite as well fold j-j.

Survey Master
    You play it according to your surrounding players and position.

Corporal
    i play jj like a normal starting hand, no raise whatsoever,i just limp, if some one else make a big raise , i just fold, if it's a small raise, i call and see a flop. if there is a higher card on board and somebody bets . i assume i am beat and fold, if the flop is not scary or flopped a set then i bet or raise ,

All in or what? there is a fifty percent chance of an Ace, King, or a Queen coming on the flop,,, what now. Position plays a big part in decision.
    Just my thoughts

i hate play this hand

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast