Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: backer/staker

Experienced Member

backer/staker

hello every1 just postin this here because i was instructed too by a friend... lookin for a backer/staker on carbon, unemployment situation doesnt allow me to depo alot of money and lookin to play the 11$ and up tourneys and form a relahttp://www.officialpokerrankings.com/CarbonPoker/dwalaub/poker/ratings/BBF57921844F4555B3C60216E87E03B8.html?t=3 tionship with some1 that wants to make money my stats can be found at that address and my carbon username is dwalaub any 1 interested feel free to pm me,thank you for your time and there a few ppl on here that can vouch for my play, dwayne

whats ? lol

Kind of in the same situation as DW so if anyone would like to stake me also.. Id give 50 50 plus the buyin. If interested pls PM me
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well hell i think i would like some free money too. just play freerolls you will get there if your anygood at poker

Experienced Member
    wow post a thread lookin for something serious and all ppl can do is joke around

PokerOwned God
    Asking for people to stake you when you don't even have a job? Good luck with that.

Experienced Member
    how bout learnin what a stake is first and second look at stats then 3 if you arent interested dont post

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by dwalaub View Post
    how bout learnin what a stake is first and second look at stats then 3 if you arent interested dont post

see cookies dude, he was staking last week..gl

Experienced Member
    gonna let him approach me game i dont know him well enough yet and says he doesnt stake ppl he doesnt know and i respect that

hi dwayne, only one i know is cokies too who stakes peoplei th ink he stakes mainly for sitngos tho too, but u can ask him. I think we all could use a s taking round here too tho LOL right now but GLGL to ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast