Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63415.6

PokerOwned Veteran

Ways to improve the Poker Client

I am a big fan of the poker client and I think it is a fantastic place to get in good practice as well.

I think there are a few things that can be done to bring the client out of it's infancy

Number 1. Raise the minimum transfer to the client from 100 points to 300 points. This would ensure that everyone has at least 3 reloads for the smallest buy in.

Number 2. Cap the maximum amount of points one can transfer to the client at 12'000 in a 24 hour period. This would ensure that people would be more selective about hands that they want to go all in on. That in turn would make for a little better quality of game.

Number 3. Start to promote the tournament section of the client by offering point freerolls and start to have more sit-n-gos.

These are just a few of the ideas which I think would greatly improve the quality of the Poker Client experience.

Would love to hear what you have to think.

Quote Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS View Post
    I am a big fan of the poker client and I think it is a fantastic place to get in good practice as well.

I think there are a few things that can be done to bring the client out of it's infancy

Number 1. Raise the minimum transfer to the client from 100 points to 300 points. This would ensure that everyone has at least 3 reloads for the smallest buy in.

Number 2. Cap the maximum amount of points one can transfer to the client at 12'000 in a 24 hour period. This would ensure that people would be more selective about hands that they want to go all in on. That in turn would make for a little better quality of game.

Number 3. Start to promote the tournament section of the client by offering point freerolls and start to have more sit-n-gos.

These are just a few of the ideas which I think would greatly improve the quality of the Poker Client experience.

Would love to hear what you have to think.
    On number one why raise the limit , if a degen wants to go in with there last 100 let them..

2. Most here dont think of there points as actual currency(even tho it is) especially when you earn them they are worth way more then what this place says they are worth..People dont value there time??

3. There are occasional freerolls in there but not as much as there should be

It would be nice if the smaller sngs or more freerolls were offered for the people who have trouble earning points cause where they live.. Good luck on the felt
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think the reason the min. limit should be raised is people go in there with a lot of points and should get a little better action, I don't want to put my thousand points against someone with their chicken shit 100 points. I want to know they at least have a few hundred more behind them. Whether they put it out on the table or not, It makes it a little more fair.