Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Knight-Captain

Dealt in on big blind.

every time i register late 4 a tourney & it says that i have 2 wait 4 the bb, they seat me at a table rite b4 the big blind, so i have 2 wait 4 the bb 2 cum all the way back around the table b4 i can play. is that how it's supposed 2 be, or just bad luck?

yeah same seems to happen to me. dont know if its the way its meant to be but i do notice it happening alot. One time i was entering a tourney late about 20 mins before break and didnt get to play a hand till well after break because i kept getting moved table.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    yeah same seems to happen to me. dont know if its the way its meant to be but i do notice it happening alot. One time i was entering a tourney late about 20 mins before break and didnt get to play a hand till well after break because i kept getting moved table.
    yes this happened to me before,that was sick.i couldnt play a hand for an hour.

Master Sergeant
    Being delt on the big blind always has its positives because so many times you get to check into a hand with absolutely nothing

What does it matter reallY?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight-Captain
    lol! yeah, that's happened 2 me a few times b4 2! so annoying! each time i'd get close 2 the bb, i'd get moved! i was like "wtf"! lol! and blackbird, the later u get started n a tourney, the larger the average chipstack is, so u r at a bigger disadvantage. that's why i never understood rebuying n2 a tourney or registering after it's been running 4 a long time. y would u want 2 start a tourney w/ 1000 chips, when everybody else already has 2000? if u rebuy or register a few minutes after the start, it's no big deal, unless u end up waiting another 15-30 minutes waiting 2 get n2 a hand.

Banned
    if it's cheap i always like to see the flop.....

PokerOwned Master
    Itīs depends! If nobody raise...You have a free card...

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have been there and done that lol i like to register late that way alot of the donks have become rail monkeys already lol

Banned
    I love playing big blind for free.... yah