Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

Suggestion about money owed?

I know this is on another thread, but it it more so about getting money back from fulltilt. I was fortunate enough to cash out prior to black friday. My question pertains specifically to the money in my bank account that has not been taken by fulltilt. I had numerous deposits over 3 months and non have been cleared frommy account. Im sure some of you are in the same situation, What do you plan to do? Does anyone know by law how long that is allowed to sit before it has to be talen out? Ive looked for a contract on deposits from fulltilt but they will not send me anything....

Has anyone closed their bank account? Please advise.....

You can always put a STOP payment on it. to hell with em(fulltilt). they arent paying US anyways so why pay them LOL Id get with my bank and tell them the amounts and whatever you want to put a stop to so if they do try and run it thru they cant
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Sorry, cannot help you, not experienced with that

yea but thats what they are not doing....i believe they wanna pay all money back its just goin to take time....it all will work out soon enough...patience...

Sorry man,,, I only deposited once several years ago,,,,loke everyone else waiting to get my money out...Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    @patty

I wouldn't close my account because of this. I don't know the number you are talking on these 3 months, but you can do the math yourself. You may owe them, they may owe you, I don't know the details.

If in fact you owe them, then closing your account might jack your credit rating. Although it is a grey area if they can in fact go after you ... I suspect the answer is no they cannot do that now. If they owe you money ... get in line with the rest of the people.

Bottom line ... closing your bank account is probably not a good idea. Especially if the amount owed in either direction is minor.

Custom, I dont think they really want to since stars has already taken care of there US based players. They are making it out to be ALOT more then it really is. Just pay us our money, very simple really!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteren
    I have no idea how to help you out on this one, im still searching for my first check.

Master Sergeant
    del
    Last edited by AlexKur; 06-04-2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: miss-posted

joeyjmr8484
    I would close my account and ignore the money you owe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast