Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New check from Carbon

For all that have been keeping up with the bounced check adventure, I got a new check today from Carbon via FedEx. Carbon never replied to my emails, they just sent a new check. Drawn on a Canadian bank again, but a new third party payee. Will see if this one makes it thru. Took a bout a week to ten days for the bounced check to get back to my bank. I'll keep ya'll up to date when I find out anything. Of course I still lost the the $15 charge by my bank for return of other one. Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    $15 charge? I want to bank there. Better than $40. Anyway GL and I hope we hear good news.

I would contact the bank first to besure the funds are there first, before depositing the check. Best of luck to you and let us know how you make out.

Sergeant Major
    i am really disappointed with the whole carbon thing

joeyjmr8484
    Yes, contact the bank it is drawn on and make sure the funds are there, some banks you can do it via automated system. Hope this was just a mistake and one time thing.

GL wagon and try to make sure , yes before u do again tho if u can when this haooened with hero poker checks too, they reissied chech,, it was OK<< an d they guy who rins HERO reimbursed for bank fee too,, u should def ask CARBON to do this also, IMO>> is not right,, so u shoulud try that too, if they legit,, they will credit uracct for that tho gl and let us knowwwww tooooo

PokerOwned Veteran
    i use moneybookers, is easy , fast 2,3 days and the fee is about 2$, i transfer the money from the carbon account in the moneybookers acount, no fee, the from the moneybookers acount i transfer tje money via bank wire( 2$ fee) the money arrive in my bank account in 2-3 days, give this a try and tell me how it goes

PokerOwned Veteren
    UrsuuL is it easy to setup everything? Please keep everyone updated on the check too wagon to see if it went through

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    moneybookers not available in US at the moment....every online wallet solution is being suspended right now...

PokerOwned Master
    I would hope that Carbon would just credit your Carbon account with a $15 credit.You are lucky you are not on Cake. It would of had to of been a $500 minimum before they would issue you a check.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast