Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    time bank is ok as long as people dont use it every hand.

if its not a big tourney,, then half the time, poeple are doing other things at same time too) u mite think, they are thinking bout hand,, but they are prolly in the restroom,, making food, on the fone etc, LOL happens all the time

It take me longer if I have my shoes on.... I use to be the worlds worst about stalling to try and make the money,,,I still use the clock in certain times. Now I can't stand players who use the clock every bet. just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    There were 80 to begin with in this tourney and yes, we are trying to stay in as long as we can to add to our monthly points total. Yeah, I'm guilty of doing other things a lot of the time, while playing poker too. I think when it gets to this stage I just wish others would hurry it along..lol..yep, I'm impatient.

Seasoned Veteran
    i think 11in is too big. After that you risk seriously hurting her.

Quote Originally Posted by sbialczak View Post
    i think 11in is too big. After that you risk seriously hurting her.
    WTF ever dude its only 8in deep duh lol pretty sad way of getting ur 5 points LOL

But anyways if i use the clock im sry but i had to run away from computer or had to do something but i will use the clock right before hand for hand but other then that i try to move the game along. Be thankful online gives u a clock/timer to make ur moves cause live sometimes it takes a few minutes to get someone to decide/play. If im at ur table tho i will try and hurry but just for you!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I a long with others played in the PSO (pokerschoolonline) and that was a monthly prize pool. The key to those tournaments was to last as long as you can to gather points for the end of the month. So you want to talk about a slow game, lol half the field used the entire clock time from the first hand. zzzzzzzzz lol
    yes I remember those days.... it doesn't bother me too much if someone uses their time. It's when you see them doing it every hand, and during every bet. It's like they're afraid to act quickly or something.

Seasoned Veteran
    i cant stand when people do this too try and make barely thier money back. heres an idea... play to win the tournament and quit wasting my time and making blings go up.

man40
    I use the clock near bubble to make it if I am barely hanging on.

PokerOwned God
    There is a time clock and they have the right to use every single second of it. They are probably trying to frustrate the table, don't let them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast