Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ive been here for a long time and know kaos well. Firstly most of the time he is having fun. People dont really get it and when he shouts in the forum they think he is being seriously angry. And i have never seen him come in here and openly attack someone, sure i have seen him in arguements but all i have seen come from when hes defending himself, or when he has called someone out for constantly begging/ owing points etc.

For the people who say he rubs you up wrong you should prob take your time to talk to him once in awhile. Like i said ive been here for a while now, made alot of friends on here and he is probly the best out of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Ive been here for a long time and know kaos well. Firstly most of the time he is having fun. People dont really get it and when he shouts in the forum they think he is being seriously angry. And i have never seen him come in here and openly attack someone, sure i have seen him in arguements but all i have seen come from when hes defending himself, or when he has called someone out for constantly begging/ owing points etc.

For the people who say he rubs you up wrong you should prob take your time to talk to him once in awhile. Like i said ive been here for a while now, made alot of friends on here and he is probly the best out of all of them.
    you know what I like about him was a thread he started asking to ban himself and gave a list of reasons why, I didn't respond with silly stuff just said interesting you want t ban yourself . I would check back on that thread and it was funny, I agree he is a funny guy, and I have taken a couple of pops at him to see if he was just in a joking mood and sure enough that's all it was. We have poked at each other a few times so Prawney is right just get to know him and joke around a bit with him.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Ya'll don't make me count to three,,,if you do, go cut me a switch !!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

he's not too bad, maybe he just rubs the senistive players the wrong way. i too have been here a lil while and i havent had a problem. but i have only talked to him a couple of times.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Well he did ask so himself, that's really weird thought.
    I don't know how this think is choosen, but if you going to choose a moderator, maybe next time you going to make someone a Mod, send him a PM immedialy.
    You did saw what happend with Bee.

Do you agreed to be a Mod?

Yes or No
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Donīt know him much, but never had problems with him

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Well he did ask so himself, that's really weird thought.
    I don't know how this think is choosen, but if you going to choose a moderator, maybe next time you going to make someone a Mod, send him a PM immedialy.
    You did saw what happend with Bee.

Do you agreed to be a Mod?

Yes or No
    Yeah I really don't understand what happened with Bees, I didn't see peeps other than one particular one who has now been banned causing much trouble. I guess there is more than we really know for Bees departure.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    What ?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol your funny .........................

Private
    do not know am new here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast