Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I guess a 5. I can be distracted at times and make bad plays,kinda good with pot odds def know positioning and have played a few hundred thousand hands at pokerstars to try to learn.the most tables open at a time on stars was 10. I learn every day I play

PokerOwned Master
    I don't know how good I am. Sometimes I can't lose. I had a 1300 cashout from lock poker a while back but for the last three months i been losing 20$ a week(that is my cap) if i lose the 20, its freerolls and money i redeem from points only.

PokerOwned Pro

Tha's one more then, innit?

PokerOwned Veteran
    sometimes i feel like im gods gift to omaha, other times i feel like i couldnt outplay a literal fish. Id say im better than average though, so 6/10.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Honestly I think I'm probably about a 5, maybe 6. But judging by what others on this forum have said I'm probably a 7.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would rate myself as a 10 of 10

i have to say 7ish sounds about right i cant afford to play with big boys and even when a got a big bankroll i cash out so ill prob never know im comfy at the low/mid levels
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    I don't know I'd guess i'd rate myself a 4 or a 5. Statistics really don't lie though. You have to look at: itm %, total money won, total final tables and total wins (all versus total games played) averaged out to get any kind of real rating.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    For the record, I look fantastic and feel Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

I dont see anyone here honestly being more then a 5 or 6/7 or they wouldnt be here trying to build a roll, they would be able to do it on there own.. You have to already have millions to be ranked 7 plus . being a tough judge of numbers i wouldnt give any pros a 10, some very close and maybe 9.5 but no one p[lays perfect poker all the time..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234