Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I feel fine now, but quisera who freerolls pokerowned constantly bid for players and participants of the forums more often. Thank you.

oops

EddieTorr
    The important thing isn't where you are now, but are you continuing to learn.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im going to go with a 5.5 i think i have the skills and knowledge to be at a 7.5 or 8 but my problem is discipline i tend to get bored and make stupid random bluffs for no reason

PokerOwned Master
    id say about a 5 or 6. Theres some really really smart people playing poker. I dont think many of you even realize how smart some of the players are. About 5% of all poker players are long term winning players....

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    FIRST everyone thinks they are SMARTER than they really are. SECOND we all think we are better poker players than we really are.. I have evolved into a Very GOOD low stakes player. I wont rate myself, but I have never deposited, and have cashed out a "few"K..only being seen on carbon does not make a case for me. But I hope to be rated a six or so.. peace all...

Experienced Member
    im a 7 possibly an 8

Banned
    I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence im just a big hairy American winning machine

Seasoned Veteran
    I am a much better live player than online. I find myself getting bored and tend to do something else while I play. As far as Live poker I am up a couple of k but online....I don't wanna know how far down I am.

PokerOwned Pro
    im an easy 7 i make money...nough said live and online....nucka's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast