Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66633.19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Lightbulb How to fold KK ?

if 4 ppl are all in and ur holding KK in tourny late do u fold?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hell no!!!!

Banned
    yes u do!

TON is Gone.
    NO, no you don't.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    depends on a lot of factors: what are the stack sizes of the other all-ins, how close to are u to the money, how has the table been playing, etc... obviously tho, if AA doesn't really play well in a multi-way pot... KK doesn't fare too well either.

the only time is when someone's preflop raise percent is 1%-2%. other than that hell no..

TON is Gone.
    I don't care what else is going on, if you are holding KK and have a chance to as much quintuple your stack, you go for it!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Master
    No, KK is a superb hand. It is the second best hand preflop, and the value you can get with the hand is really profitable. So, I recommend being willing to allin with KK.

I think you HAVE to fold KK if late, but you can't always do that. If 3 or 2 left, ok. If heads up situation comes, 50-50.

well put into poker odds calculator vs the 3 WORST hands (27o, 38o, and 28o with none of the same suits as the king to enhance the 4 suited flush chance for the kings) gives you a 76% favorite. I seriously doubt you are against the 3 worst hands. My advice would be to take pot odds into factor, stack sizes, and how badly you need to min cash vs going for the win. KK doiesnt fare well 4 handed, but many factors could make this a snap call, just as many can make it an easy laydown. Just play smart not impulsive
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast