Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar

How easily do you tilt?

Tilt is probably one of the most important factors when it comes to poker. It doesn't matter if you play well or know all the percentages, if you lose a couple of big hands that you expected to win and you start make crazy calls or dumb bluffs, all of your hard work can be overturned. Just like that!

I used to tilt pretty badly, but I think I got over it. Idk, I haven't had a serious downstreak yet. I still curse when I should have had the best hand, or a worse hand beats me.

If you tilt too easily, hopefully you have the discipline to just walk away. If your in a tournament, tough luck. It might help to go out of your way to play more passively. Keep the pots small, its better than getting involved in large pots when your not in the right state of mind.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It is definitely a leak. I don't tilt as easy as I once did but still easier than when I first began as I was more humble back then. I'd have to say not that often, but more than I'd care to admit.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    The trick is not giving a damn. First get good though and study up, then stop giving a damn.

I never tilt in live poker (I know "never" seems unlikely, but I really think it's true). But I do sometimes go over in online - but I'm working on it.

PokerOwned Master
    As long as you control your self. I just folded two pair in bankrollmob and I feel something tiltish I guess.

PokerOwned Veteran
    when i was younger i tilted very easily from suck outs etc now it takes alot to make me tilt and honestly iv only tilted once in the last 3 months in the 50k on jcy after losing with quads

i dont tilt i just lost bubbled with aa to no biggie moving on
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    i try not to tilt but when i do i just walk away to cool down and get my head back in the game.

PokerOwned Master
    I have learned that tilting does not help my game that is for sure. There are gonna be stupid people making stupid plays that will win and there is nothing I can do about it. If I play the hand correctly I can calm myself down.

Not really tilt anymore. I used to til bad back when I first started. But now, if I lose going into the hand winning, it's not a big deal. I do make mistakes when a hand doesn't make sense (like going all in $800, on a $40 pot) but as far as tilting, it comes with the game.

Like Chris said, if you play the hand correctly, you at least know that you went in winning.

I lost a few days back. AA v/s 45. The board came up AK9 rainbow. He pushed all in, I called. The turn and river were 2&3.

Of course, I was a "retard" for calling. A "donk" for falling to his trap, and so on. I ended up getting my money back. Stupid players get rewarded, but they eventually get sucked into their own game.

Not much you can do on a freeroll.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast