Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I try not to play those insufferable games, but when I do (when up for a challenge), I play loose/aggressive which is very out of the ordinary for me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I play them four at a time - only way to do it!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You dont play these if the best option lol. You're better off playing the .11 mtt that has a really good structure for a MTT. If you have some money to kill, play these!

Banned
    bumblebees are one of the softest games around. i don't devote almost any time at all to them, but when and if i do decide to play them, i cash maybe 75% of them, just play your normal style, should work if your style is any good. but, do not limp, cause if you do with a mediocre hand, expect it to get raised. come in raising or shoving, i suggest raising, easy to pick up the blinds since ppl don't play every hand in them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes if you have a good hand bet high

If u like push and pray then these are a must play but im not a gambler im a poker player so i never see a need to push and pray unless im very short stacked. That and u have to be extrememly lucky to come out ahead in these donkpushandprayfest lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Don't Play em.....

Agressive in good position is the way to go on these. Also I never go all-in pre-flop in the Bumblebees which are different then the other super turbos because you start with 1500 chips rather than 1000. Usually I bet about 1/3 my stake intitally. I find this works well.

I have only played these a couple times but I am failrly certain the strategy is aiof.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    bumblebees are one of the softest games around. i don't devote almost any time at all to them, but when and if i do decide to play them, i cash maybe 75% of them, just play your normal style, should work if your style is any good. but, do not limp, cause if you do with a mediocre hand, expect it to get raised. come in raising or shoving, i suggest raising, easy to pick up the blinds since ppl don't play every hand in them.
    I agree with you on this one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast