Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    you have to change your hands up like wagon said earlier..suited connectors are good to play and also prepare yourself to go all in when you have a high pocket pair like qq, kk or aa of course..dont min raise on those hands at all

Elite PokerOwned Member
    patience is a virtue

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yes a bully is tough to call as he mite be bs or he mite have a lil something,just try to play top cards and pray yu take him down a peg or two
    win if yu can but always play fair

Can your play to keep him guessing

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Slap um !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    If you are card dead it's hard to do anything,,,sooner or later you may have to play suited connectors , or suited one-gapper,,,,and hope for the best...
    get out of my head LMAO

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    if its ring table get the heck up when its runnin like that,if its a tourny hope yu can hold up in chips till yu can make your move
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned God
    I would have to guess that you were getting bluffed on some of those. Only 2 options - quit the table or push back and call an all in.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    In general my advice is to play the opposite play of your opponents, thus, If your opponent is playing recklessly, just keep waiting for two cards you want to ship with
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Your not going to push a bnully around so dont listen to any crap like that. but once they seen your willing to release after all reraises thats what they are going to do keep pushing you around and once you seen you was card dead it was time to get the hell out of there. it didnt sound like u have one hand worth raising preflop with so maybe you shouldnt have been raising with trash to begin with!!! Against a bully either try and get in cheap and hit a monster or just play premium hands and dont back down, play em hard.. but you shouldnt be raising with pairs lower then 9's to begin with, too many cards beat ya and in online poker someone always hits the flop...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast