Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62954.01

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my max per week is 49, cause i can only play merge and bcp, once the Cake poker skins for some reason dont run right on my comp, but im getting a new comp pretty soon and then ill be able to play those too, besides that i have all my PokerStars and FTP games to play all through the week, when i can get some sleep i mostly dream with stats and bad beats (even hotdame was in one last week..oh my!!....lmao.. xDD)..... well, whatever, im trying to give myself a lil more time now so to not get addicted, im starting with trying to take at least one bath per week, that would be very nice .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

When i first started playing on here, I worked hard to earn points and played as many as i could. Back then without stars it was just 4 a day all merge( i think LOL) then a couple of others was added and that first year i played almost every day every game. Unless i had a job come up here and there. So no life? maybe a little but i made this place my hangout and met some good people. So i guess for some , it is there life as they want it and whats wrong with that?

"im starting with trying to take at least one bath per week, that would be very nice "

LOL im sure someone will appreciate ur effort LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Zab has tapped into the brains of so many here and forces them to play every game
    LMAO!! I was kinda thinking the same thing
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Banned
    this is cool....very interesting news./..i like to read things like this on my time off.

Banned
    i like myself to get very wet at night....and play some damn cards!!!!! wooot woott!

Banned
    im too bored though i need to make new friends b.c htey got me doing weird stff that i cant controll myself!!! ahrhgghghghghgh ahhhhh arggggggggaaaa

Banned
    hit me up thoguh....i should be availble throughouthte day and just hangin out vastly by myslef and with my girlfriend wheile she jacks me and play a SNG! hahha yeaaa budddy! jealous?

Banned
    i am totally lyying ^^^^ what am I even saying???? Wow i have major problems!!!!! WOWWW!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozer1 View Post
    i like myself to get very wet at night....and play some damn cards!!!!! wooot woott!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozer1 View Post
    im too bored though i need to make new friends b.c htey got me doing weird stff that i cant controll myself!!! ahrhgghghghghgh ahhhhh arggggggggaaaa
    Welcome to PO
    You're welcome to join us in chat.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    oh and I found something very addictive CANDY CRUSH which I've been playing
    hahaha i am sooo addicted to Candy Crush...what level are you on?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast