Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    oh and I found something very addictive CANDY CRUSH which I've been playing
    Always nice to cure one addiction by getting addicted to something else.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i started out once or twice a week! then got hooked on the side action more then the game itself!! but i usually only play the first two games, unless im doing well, then ill keep going!! but im guessing most of the players are housewives, or retired, or work from home!! and doubt very much they are playing for the money!! but u can make some decent money here! just not enough to live off of!

PokerOwned God
    the few bucks you win you usually use up fast unless you get lucky and can build a bankroll but fun

Experienced Member
    I totally get the addiction factor, but I'm amazed that some of you (and you know who you are) can play 30-40 PO tournaments a week. One day I played in 6 and I was a vegetable afterwards. I can't imagine doing it day after day. And don't you have other things to do in your life? I thought I played a lot. I can understand if you were a pro and that's how you made your living, but I can't imagine you could live off of your PO winnings. Just curious.
    r:YESIKWO

Zab has tapped into the brains of so many here and forces them to play every game

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Poker is good

You can play when you have not to do. Like before you sleep, in holidays, in free times

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Zab has tapped into the brains of so many here and forces them to play every game
    I suspected as much. Subliminal messages throughout the site.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I totally get the addiction factor, but I'm amazed that some of you (and you know who you are) can play 30-40 PO tournaments a week. One day I played in 6 and I was a vegetable afterwards. I can't imagine doing it day after day. And don't you have other things to do in your life? I thought I played a lot. I can understand if you were a pro and that's how you made your living, but I can't imagine you could live off of your PO winnings. Just curious.
    lol has a rightful definition for life?for fun?for compete?for sex?for.....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    even in my short time here, the fieldz have grown, tough to make a car (in speedway, my fav promo) if you don't play 3+ per day

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast